What did you do to your F6B today? - Page 111

Thread: What did you do to your F6B today?

Added a touch of red

Touch of fast red

Removed the Honda badges (front and rear). Removed little while warning sticker on gas fill cover. Washed, ready for the week of commuting. Oh, figured out how to get songs from iTunes(lossless) to MP3. Installed a couple folders on flash drive. Then learned how to navigate folders etc via the radio controls. Waiting on patch cable for the intercom to my eBay bluetooth transmitter to show up.

Oh, and ordered a couple OEM radio knobs. I like the convenience of this little mod and it covers up some of the chrome, which is a good thing for me!
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bighutch14 View Post
    Touch of fast red
    Buddy that's gonna slow your bike down. That red has a lot of drag on it.

Circle-5

Muth Sequential Mirrors

I added Muth sequential LED mirrors for 3 reasons:

1- I don't have a Deluxe F6B, so my turn signals aren't self-canceling. This is a very obvious reminder that I left my blinkers on.
    2- These LEDs make me visible to more car drivers (those who aren't texting or posting selfies on Instagram).
    3- They're both fun and functional.

The included patch cables makes this a plug-and-play installation. I also added the Muth neoprene accessory gasket around the glass edges, which is nice, but makes the install considerably more difficult.

Attachment 22704

Those lights look pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Circle-5 View Post
    I also added the Muth neoprene accessory gasket around the glass edges, which is nice, but makes the install considerably more difficult.
    What is this for? Preventing dirt to get behind the glas? Or just for good looking?
    Always a good and safe ride,
    Karim

Quote Originally Posted by Circle-5 View Post
    I added Muth sequential LED mirrors for 3 reasons:

1- I don't have a Deluxe F6B, so my turn signals aren't self-canceling. This is a very obvious reminder that I left my blinkers on.
    2- These LEDs make me visible to more car drivers (those who aren't texting or posting selfies on Instagram).
    3- They're both fun and functional.

The included patch cables makes this a plug-and-play installation. I also added the Muth neoprene accessory gasket around the glass edges, which is nice, but makes the install considerably more difficult.

Attachment 22704
    I like those Muth mirrors... I may ask Mrs Santa Claus for a set this coming Christmas....

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    I like those Muth mirrors... I may ask Mrs Santa Claus for a set this coming Christmas....
    That gasket looks great! Very professional.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Circle-5

Muth Gasket

Quote Originally Posted by Kurare79 View Post
    Those lights look pretty cool!

What is this for? Preventing dirt to get behind the glass? Or just for good looking?
    A little of both, I suppose. FYI: the gaskets also add a bit of unnecessary friction to the mirror adjustments and slightly restrict the adjustment range (although you'd have to be shorter than 5ft. or taller than 7ft. to be affected by this). I ordered the mirrors with the blue tint option, for an extra $10 if I recall. The blue tint is very discreet – just right IMHO.

I installed the belly pan and was very surprised at the amout of garbage that was kicked up on it after the short test ride.Attachment 22707
    2015 f6b deluxe - matte grey
    1998 fxd superglide - black

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
    I installed the belly pan and was very surprised at the amout of garbage that was kicked up on it after the short test ride.Attachment 22707
    Get a Fender Extenda... it'll help keep the lower front of the engine clean.

This particular one will not cause any issues; unlike the heavier ones that are available: http://wingstuff.com/products/35583-...?from_search=1

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537