What did you do to your F6B today? - Page 57
Page 57 of 126 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your F6B today?

Quote Originally Posted by ratsass View Post
    I just ordered mine today. Andy at Clearview says 2 weeks which I can live with as I don't get my 2015 Bee for another week or so anyway. Question: what's your height and inseam? I'm 6'0" and 32". I ordered the short one as I like to look over the WS.
    I agree with Vmaxed, you're gonna want the large Clearview (16"). I'm 5'10" with 32" inseam and I see over the top of mine. I have the sport tour width with upper recurve and the windstream still hits the top of my helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Lowe's? Home Depot? I gotta do this...
    Steve if you want bag mats check these out; only $40. I have a set and they seem just fine.

http://www.themonogrammingqueen.com/...g.php?item=482

Worked up enough courage to remove the "H O N D A" branding from the front of the bike today. Thought the paint might have faded which would leave a ghost image, but got lucky. Took a while and a bit of Plexus, but they came off cleanly with no ghosting or scratches.

Wish Hambly was still making badges to replace the 4 other badges (2 rectangular dash badges and 2 round cowl badges).

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post

Steve if you want bag mats check these out; only $40. I have a set and they seem just fine.

http://www.themonogrammingqueen.com/...g.php?item=482
    George, who is this? Is this the girl from lxforums that got a ton of bizz doing consoles and headrests?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    George, who is this? Is this the girl from lxforums that got a ton of bizz doing consoles and headrests?
    Interesting question Stro. I really don't know

Whoever she is it seems like she's a small biz owner just doin her thing... and I love supporting businesses like that.

If it is, another lxforums success. She just did odd jobs out of her house many years ago until the lx crowd came a calling. I've been away so long I cannot remember her name. She was in Cali.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about... she did great work!

Quote Originally Posted by vmaxed View Post
    I am 5'7" and look over the 15" if I was you @ 6' I would get the tall 16"
    I am sorry for interjecting in a conversation I am not apart of but I wanted to let you know that I am 6'1" (tall torso) and the 16" Clearview is too short for me. I may be used to the quiet air of my ST1300 but I look about 4" over the 16 inch and there is too much wind noise. I am looking to replace it with a F4 Custom 18 inch which still might not be tall enough.

Hey G, interject away! Anybody who can read and type can join the conversation

Added my toll tag RFID to a $2 chip clip. Added some sticky neoprene to the clip jaws. She was tested this morning at 85MPH, she didn't budge. That's $10 bucks in mods in 2 days. Cheap bastard.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

It looks...ummm... practical