What did you do to your F6B today? - Page 69
Page 69 of 126 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your F6B today?

Added new arm and plugs to the Mic-o-pegs....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Not at all. I think Steve is just sleepy

Personally I don't favor censoring discussion and I hope we don't start going there.

I am a night owl... As far as censorship ... as long as you are nice and do not get personal...everyone should be fine !!!! This forum was founded on NON-CENSORSHIP.......
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Today

Removed the front and rear Honda emblems with heat gun and 3m adhesive remover. Damaged paint in front like several others have mentioned. Had time to wash her before riding to work. Piss poor paint in my estimation by the swirling had not time to wax yet. Rode it to a friend who owns several bikes and a auto repair shop. Threw him the keys. He came back in 20 minutes and said that is the most awesome thing I have ever been on. It is so comfortable I could ride 500 miles a day on it. He was impressed. Went to Bike night at Quaker Steak and Lube in Madison, WI. Parked next to Hogs on both sides. They were over oggliing over my bike. One 60'sish Harley dude said he liked my F6B and he would consider a Honda like that. It was the only F6b I saw tonight about 300 bikes there. Rode home and putter away until tomorrow. Turned over 400 miles today picked it up last Friday. It is the best purchase I have ever made. Makes me smile every time I ride her. Just a few modifications to do 1st on the list is a real windshield.

Changed the oil for the first time. Wow, couldn't have been any easier. I wasn't gonna pay the dealer $100 or whatever it cost to do this. $33 to do it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I am a night owl... As far as censorship ... as long as you are nice and do not get personal...everyone should be fine !!!! This forum was founded on NON-CENSORSHIP.......
    Try talking about the Australian throttle control company... --------. We're in the middle of a big censorship!

Censoring discussion about a great product hurts the individual members more than that vendor. Rather than preventing us from talking about them, we should simply prevent them, the company, from promoting their own products here... which they don't.

If INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS wish to discuss the product, we should be allowed to do so. Why are WE being PUNISHED for actions that are outside of our control?

Quote Originally Posted by Watchdog View Post
    Changed the oil for the first time. Wow, couldn't have been any easier. I wasn't gonna pay the dealer $100 or whatever it cost to do this. $33 to do it myself.
    Try a Fumoto drain valve and multiply the easy factor by 10

What I did to my F6b today was to trade it in for a Moto Guzzi California 1400 Touring. I appreciate all the info and help I received while I was here.
    Thanks

Got a pic? Sorry to see you leave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

2015 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Touring S.E. -
    ENGINE
    Type 90° V-twin engine, 4-stroke, 4 valves, double ignition
    Cooling air and oil with an independent cooling pump. Oil radiator with thermostat controlled fan.
    Engine capacity 1380 cm³
    Bore and stroke 104 x 81.2 mm
    Compression ratio 10.5 : 1
    Maximum power 71 kW (96 HP) at 6500 rpm
    Maximum torque 87 ft-lb - 120 Nm @2750 rpm
    Fuel supply / Ignition phased electronic Multipoint sequential injection, Magneti Marelli IAW7SM; “ride by wire” Ø 52 mm throttle body, IWP 243 Magneti Marelli injectors, double oxygen sensor, integrated management of 3 engine mappings------ control
    Starter Electric
    Spark plugs NGK LMAR8F, 2 per cylinder
    Exhaust system stainless steel, 2-in-2 type, three-way catalytic converter with double lambda probe
    Type approval EPA and CARB

TRANSMISSION
    Gearbox 6 speeds with final overdrive
    Final drive double cardan joint and fixed bevel gear seat
    Clutch single-disc with integrated anti-vibration buffer

CHASSIS / SUSPENSION / BRAKES
    Chassis steel tubing, closed double cradle with elastic-kinematic engine mounting system to isolate vibrations.
    Wheelbase 66.3 in - 1685mm
    Trail 6.1 in - 155 mm
    Headstock angle 32°
    Steering angle 38°
    Front suspension Ø 46 mm hydraulic telescopic fork, with radial calliper mounting brackets
    Front wheel travel 4.7 in - 120 mm
    Rear suspension swingarm with double shock absorber with adjustable spring preload. No rebound adjustment on rear shock.
    Rear wheel travel 4.3 in - 110 mm
    Front brake dual 320 mm stainless steel floating discs, Brembo radial callipers with 4 horizontally opposed pistons
    Rear brake 282 mm stainless steel fixed disc, Brembo floating calliper with 2 parallel pistons
    Wheels Aluminium alloy
    Front tire 130/70 R 18”
    Rear tire 200/60 R 16”

DIMENSIONS
    Length 96.2 in. - 2445 mm
    Width 40.5 in. - 1030mm
    Height 57.4 in. - 1460 mm
    Saddle height 29.1 in. - 740 mm (Opt: 28.3 in. - 720 mm)
    Minimum ground clearance 6.4 in. - 165 mm
    Dry weight 709.8 lbs.- 322 Kg
    Kerb weight 742.9 lbs. - 337 Kg
    Fuel tank capacity 5.4 gal. - 20.5 litres
    Reserve 1.3 gal. - 5 litres

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motor...Touring-SE.htm

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by tozco View Post
    What I did to my F6b today was to trade it in for a Moto Guzzi California 1400 Touring. I appreciate all the info and help I received while I was here.
    Thanks
    Those are sexy machines and I've always admired them, just never could pull the trigger on one because of the limited dealer network, and the lack of aftermarket toys. I hope you enjoy it! Come back to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Those are sexy machines and I've always admired them, just never could pull the trigger on one because of the limited dealer network, and the lack of aftermarket toys. I hope you enjoy it! Come back to visit.
    +1

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/