3 WI
    131 Grand Total

98 Black
    32 Red
    1 Orange

86 Deluxe
    45 Standard

Thank you for that compilation.

Now...it says we have only 5 registered riders from the Great State of Washington, yet I know of NINE F6B riders in this state, so I think that we all should send a PM to "hondabikepro"...Dale...a guy that is also a sponsoring vendor for the forum, and ask him..."hey Dale, why haven't you registered your bike yet...with VIN 0587 ????????

Also, why haven't TallDude...UnSub...and the unknown guy that rides VIN DK001129 registered yet? (teasing here, so don't send me hate mail)

Isn't it a terrible thing when I know other peoples VINs like that ? I am still waiting for VIN DK001129 to register here, as I saw his bike in the parking garage at the Washington State Dept. of Health.

Interesting, thanks for the compilating.

And me...

What about me mate ? Auckland New Zealand (not part of Australia)

Quote Originally Posted by MarcPW View Post
    What about me mate ? Auckland New Zealand (not part of Australia)
    Marc, did you register your bike, VIN, color, date of purchase, and all that on the VIN page, mate ?

I did just go there, and I could not find you. What are the last 4 numbers of your VIN ?

BTW, I thoroughly enjoyed riding all around the South Island back in 2001, on a 10 day tour through Thunder bike, out of Nelson.

I know the list has not been updated recently, because Sorcerer's name is not on the actual list, but he has registered. That's another one for Minnesota.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Marc, did you register your bike, VIN, color, date of purchase, and all that on the VIN page, mate ?

I did just go there, and I could not find you. What are the last 4 numbers of your VIN ?

BTW, I thoroughly enjoyed riding all around the South Island back in 2001, on a 10 day tour through Thunder bike, out of Nelson.

I know the list has not been updated recently, because Sorcerer's name is not on the actual list, but he has registered. That's another one for Minnesota.
    Hello my friend,
    where can I find the VIN number ?
    Yes, South Island is great to ride, so little traffic and the scenery... Hope to come and do the same in the US sometimes.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Hello my friend,
    Yes, South Island is great to ride, so little traffic and the scenery... Hope to come and do the same in the US sometimes.
    just post it under the last post, I will update the list soon

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?27-VIN-List

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Marc, the VIN on your bike is located in a couple placers, but the most prominent that everyone looks for is on the LEFT sideof the steering neck....on the frame...there is a rectangular badge that lists the VIN...the date of manufacture, etc. It is really quite easy to find. Turn the handlebars all the way to the LEFT, the USA left...not the NZ left..., which means the left side handlebar will be all the way down...and the right side handlebar will be all the way up.

With the handlebars turned all the way left....then look down into the fairing, in the space below the dash, where the frame steering neck can be seen.

Once you find that rectangular plate...it is on the same spot on 99.314159 % of all motorcycles made today.

All yoyu really need is the last 4 digits of the VIN. Your VIn should end in DK00****. It is the last 4 **** that you need.
    Example, mine is DK000605...so the number I would report is 0605.

If yoyu ever get over to the states, let us know, as you are always welcome to stay with me.

You can add a fourth from AZ, just too lazy to go grab my VIN at this moment.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JBnAZ View Post
    You can add a fourth from AZ, just too lazy to go grab my VIN at this moment.
    We'll wait for it, no one is going to steal it

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.