Not many exhaust options for us right now......

Thread: Not many exhaust options for us right now......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ordered my Daytona Torq Masters slip ons yesterday.Jimmy at Torq Master is very helpful and spent the time explaining everything to me about the pipes.He has front shields so when you order the black pearl chrome color (like I did) it comes with the black shields and he sends a shipping label to return your chrome ones.Jimmy charges a core charge for the shields so you must return your chrome ones to get your core charge money back.He told me 7-10 days to black coat the pipes then he will ship them out to me.They come with quiet baffles also if they are to loud for you.

I had a local shop ceramic coat my chrome rush pipes and heat shields, but rush offers black or chrome. Sound is much stronger than v&h.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Honda dealer has black and chrome Torq Master pipes in stock for immediate purchase. I am surprised they are not more readily available at dealers around the country. I stayed with chrome on my red F6B but he had black pipes installed on showroom floor bikes for sale and they looked really nice. I have probably a thousand miles on mine now and really like the sound. Just mellow enough to hear but not too loud to drown out the radio at 75-80 mph.

image.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    My Honda dealer has black and chrome Torq Master pipes in stock for immediate purchase. I am surprised they are not more readily available at dealers around the country. I stayed with chrome on my red F6B but he had black pipes installed on showroom floor bikes for sale and they looked really nice. I have probably a thousand miles on mine now and really like the sound. Just mellow enough to hear but not too loud to drown out the radio at 75-80 mph.

Attachment 745

I told Jimmy at Torq Masters I want my pipes to stick out the back.Texas TC your pipes stick out did you ask them to be that way or is that the way they came?

Mine are the King Snake model. That is how they came. I actually would have preferred them to be about an inch shorter but have learned now that I like them sticking out the back. This is the model my dealer had in stock. I love the quality and sound.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I contacted Jimmy of Torq Masters. Wanted to order a set of pipes from to and have him send the pipes to my freight forwarder in California. Unfortunately for some reason, he doesn't ship to California so my only option is to wait for the Cobras! Would have loved a set of black chrome pipes for my bike.