Jacket: Tourmaster Draft Air 2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jacket: Tourmaster Draft Air 2

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post

That's a shame because the FT's are so affordable and made specific for riders... having the reflective tape already installed on it. I really tried to like it.

One of the things I didn't care for, was I felt like the Pillsbury doughboy.

Tourmaster Draft-Air 2 Jacket

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Oops sorry; thanks BigLry, that's the one. Revzilla is saying these are cut a size bigger than what the size on the tag says. That 4XL might be close to fitting ya if it's actually cut as a 5XL.

Unfortunately I think these are discontinued though. I just got an email about my order saying they only had one left in my size and color choice... and that it was damaged so they won't ship it. Rats! The search continues.

I've searched high and low and can't find anything else that I like that meets what I feel are just a few simple requirements. Any suggestions?

i) waterproof, or at least a removable waterproof liner (water resistant is not the same as waterproof)

ii) light colored for reduced heat absorption

iii) high amount of meshing or venting to allow airflow for summer riding

iv) not a ton of goofy vendor branding

v) relatively understated; can be worn normally and doesn't scream "motorcycle jacket"

vi) no "dragon scale" armor padding; that is, I want the padding to blend into the jacket and not be so obvious

The Revit Chronos GTX and Klim Induction are relatively good candidates but expensive
    I ordered one (3XL) last night through Amazon, they have several listed...http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_se...qid=1428498841
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2013 F6B Motor Trike Raptor

Thanks for that update Heath; let us all know how the jacket works for ya.

I think it's a great looking jacket... and doesn't have the over-done, gaudy branding that so much clothing has nowadays.