F6B vs Victory Drag Race
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: F6B vs Victory Drag Race

F6B vs Victory Drag Race

Some one sent me this off you tube. I don't know if it's been on here before, or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sZu...ature=youtu.be

Yea...thats about right!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Kick Ass!

Not bad for a big touring bike! Go F6B!

I'm surprised Victory did as good as it did, though. I would think it had some upgrades.

BTW, I love Bradenton FL! I have a business in St. Pete for almost 4 years now. For the first two years I had a condo at Bahia Del Mar, near St. Pete Beach. I loved riding across the Skyway Bridge and into Bradenton. Then I would take Riverview Blvd towards Anna Maria Island, then Long Boat Key, St. Armand's Circle, Sarasota, Siesta Key. Then South Tamiami Trail road for a few miles and onto Casey Key Island. Then stop at Venice Jetty at look at the beach and boats. Then sometimes I rode more south to Manasota Key and end up in Fort Myers. Then I would take a different route inland back, all backroads of course.

Another good ride destination is Boca Grande on Gasparilla Island.

Attachment 7866

Me at Siesta Key!

The Victory had a Stage 1 kit ,air filter, pipes, and some other mods so I am told...No real proof except I rode the Victory Vision for over 3 years with the same mods and in and no way would it run with my F6B that has Cobra pipes and K&N filter...Just saying!!...Have a friend that has a Vision with cams, pipes, timing gear, high intake filters, and I know he cannot beat me, but it is closer than a stocker...Any stock Victory Vision can blow the doors off any HD ...I have done so many times with the one I had.....

When I had my Victory one of the first mods was a Stage 1 with pipes, hi flow air intake and tune. Those 106 motors don't run very well in stock form and need the Stage 1 to wake them up, just like Harley. The F6B is the first bike I've had in a long time that won't need any performance upgrades to get it to run right. And in stock form it will destroy almost all the Stage 1 bikes out there. Even a fully bored and stroked Harley CVO 110 can't keep up in the quarter mile.

The Youtube F6B rider is 1.1 seconds slower than the pro magazine rider @ 11.86/111mph, as expected. BUT ! ..... the F6B can run a lot quicker than that with some of us riding it. Put Peewee Gleason on it ! Put a well experienced drag bike rider on it ! STOCK for STOCK, the F6B eats them all for lunch.

Us average F6B riders are probably around the 250lbs area. Just tell the competition to go find the Yellowwolf Goldwing on the Dragon and see how far they get. LOL
    ED209 says RED is faster, you have 20 seconds to comply !

A red one would have been faster.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    A red one would have been faster.

MMMM NO.The red and yellow F6B's would be parked baking in the sun waiting for another coat of liquid glass to dry
    Ride it like you stole it

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    MMMM NO.The red and yellow F6B's would be parked baking in the sun waiting for another coat of liquid glass to dry
    Good one.