F6B vs Victory Drag Race - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: F6B vs Victory Drag Race

Have a 2013 f6b and it runs great but i dont find it to be any faster then my 07 hd fatboy that i had a bit of motor work done to. I feel they were pretty much the same and here is how i know. My neighbor has a big dog with a 117 on it. With the fatboy i am exactly even with him in pretty much every race we do and pretty much exact same result with the f6b.He cant get away but i cant pass him either. Sold the fatboy as i stopped riding it when i got ths honda. Oh yea i had also changed the compenster sprocket to a diff tooth amount on the harley for a tad more low end,that probably helped as that thing did pull like a frieght train.And yea i spent/wasted way to much money to make that harley move the way it did. I have also owned a honda cbr 600 and a triumph street triple in the last 5 years .Those are fast especially the cbr !!! This is all just my humble opinion and i love this bike. Would i like a bit more hp and torq? Oh yea.

I know it is sacrilege, but I wish Yamaha made a bagger(comfy like the F6b) with the 170hp Vmax V-4 in it. The Vmax weighs 680, add different rear section to accommodate a comfy seat for passenger and bags.... maybe it could weigh 750. I know it would not be the proven Goldwing touring bike that the F6B is, but some of us don't tour on our 6's. Again just a pipe dream of course. Not real life.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa