New Hamby Badges!

Thread: New Hamby Badges!

New Hamby Badges!

Neil Hambly made me a set of the fairing replacement disc's. This guy does incredible work. Thanks Neil.

Attachment 7760Attachment 7761

Quote Originally Posted by RcBtx1999 View Post
    Neil Hambly made me a set of the fairing replacement disc's. This guy does incredible work. Thanks Neil.

Attachment 7760Attachment 7761
    Very nice!!! Hambly does great work!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

You rode right past my house!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmallPasture View Post
    Very nice!!! Hambly does great work!
    I noticed in your pics of one at Luckenbach, when you got there if you go to comfort and turn off to go to old #9 or Sisterdale Hwy, then you went past my place. I live in Ranger Creek, across the Frwy from the baseball park. I stop in at Hill Billyz or Sisterdale Roadhouse all the time, LMK if you are in the area. 210-723-6062.

Tim Reilly

We stayed just around the corner from ya!

Quote Originally Posted by RcBtx1999 View Post
    I noticed in your pics of one at Luckenbach, when you got there if you go to comfort and turn off to go to old #9 or Sisterdale Hwy, then you went past my place. I live in Ranger Creek, across the Frwy from the baseball park. I stop in at Hill Billyz or Sisterdale Roadhouse all the time, LMK if you are in the area. 210-723-6062.

Tim Reilly
    That weekend we stayed in a cabin off UpperSisterdale...It was actually off Saddlewood trail so we stayed just around the corner! We try to get to your backyard every weekend when the temp isn't 3 digits!!! Old #9 is a fantastic road... You can count on a call when we come back Tim!!!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Those look fantastic!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Todd (firetech)