cross country

Thread: cross country

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

cross country

Hello everyone, one question, did anyone consider purchasing a Victory cross country (bagger) before they got their F6B??? Just curious

Nope. Not even on the short list. Would have bought an HD before the Victory.

Cool

Nope....only in a nightmare!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Never! I'm a Honda guy.
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

I looked at them, but thats about it. I'm not a Vtwin guy anway

It was between Victory CCT and F6B for me. Coming off a Harley, I wanted something different. My wife loves the Victory seat. I would buy the Vic before another Harley, I've had 3. I trade bikes fairly often, next bike prolly will be Vic CCT. Love the removable trunk. Life is too short, and there are too many good bikes out there.