Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
I doubt that these "fork braces" really help or do much for the F6B in normal riding with one up..Nothing wrong with spending the money if one feels the need for such...Aftermarket accessories for bikes is a $Billions of dollars business and if these braces float your boat, so to speak, then add one and feel better about your bikes handling and ride....I still maintain that these are okay for some, but just another product to get your money!!!
Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
Not trying to qualify anything....If you feel the need for a brace on your ride then by all means install it and enjoy.I personally do not see, or feel, the need to spend $200 dollars on something I do not want or need...Yes, I may change my mind one day, but there is not enough evidence from those who have one to convince me it is worth it for my style of riding...Regards....
Opas,

You clearly posted your opinion earlier based on NO FACTS, just because you "doubt" that it helps ... is simply a irresponsible reply, it helps no one. Slamming a product without actual knowledge or experience is just as valuable as a odorless FART. Then you contradict yourself by saying ...."I still maintain that these are okay for some"

It's NOT the issue of the $200 like it is for you, it's the stability and rigidity for most.

Your quote .... "Yes, I may change my mind one day"

You made up your mind based on zero experience, keep an open mind UNTIL you ride a F6B with one installed then post your HONEST opinion. Don't knock it until you try it.

I personally have an issue when people making NEGATIVE posts based on their "so called expertise / gut feeling" on a product .... have ZERO Expertise with the actual product ------> I guess I'm just a stickler for actual reviews and not guess-timates.

Respectfully Phantom