As always interesting discussion. Working with limited funds,I have a list of things to do with the bike that do not include dazzle. First on the list are lights to allow me to see better at night in the canyons and mountains.
Reading this is making me think to revamp what comes after that as handling is a big thing also.
My bike does shake it's head at low speed if I take my hands off the bars .
My CBR did the same thing head shake at <40 mph)but I finally talked the mechanic at the dealer to tighten the steering head and cure the problem and improve the handling of the bike.
I am going to try the same thing(under a warranty complaint ) with my F6,then past that will plan to install a fork brace. The helibars from a physics standpoint make sense also. I can appreciate that Mother Honda gave us stiff bars with an 'I' design but seems to me they are a little long and allow some flex also.
All in all I don't have 'pucker' moments with the bike,so no real complaint but if there is something that makes it handle better,it becomes second on my list to the lights I need.