Fork Brace? - Page 8
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Fork Brace?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I have always done the majority of my major mods over the L O N G C O L D Wi winters. I find that getting on the bike after not having ridden it for 5 months or so that anything that I have done to it is a new riding/learning experience. The brace, not sure which one yet and going Darkside , will be done before the spring riding season.
    Still haven't gotten the fork brace but after the Yellowstone trip and a few outings w/the boys that make me go beyond what I would normally do when riding alone, I have noticed some front end movement that would be nice to get rid of . Not sure which brace yet, buddy has the Kury and likes it, will read a little more but the brace will happen for me.

I have the Kuryakyn, it was a gift, it works, looks good, I'm happy with it. Might be good to buy from the Forum sponser ............Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Just installed the SuperBrace the beginning of the week. I can definitely feel a difference. The front feels much more solid at low speed, especially in turns, and also cruising down the road @ higher speeds. Ditto on the way it feels when crossing center lines. It used to feel like I was driving a vehicle with an Old bias ply tire from the 1960's. It feels totally neutral now when crossing the center line. Seems to have been a great investment.

After reading all the positive reviews I just placed my order for the Kury brace for my matte B...I cant imagine something as simple as this brace improving an already amazing handling bike...Thanks for the reviews...
    Chrome is like cleavage, You can never have too much...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got mine in the mail today, Kury unit.

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    .... And why is the Traxxion brace $299.99?
    What does the Traxxion offer that is different / better / ? that the Kury at half the price?
    There name??????....................Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Got mine in the mail today, Kury unit.

Put my Kury brace on this AM and went for a ride w/the little, someday, missus. Not to spirited because she makes my head hurt if I get to crazy. Didn't notice any difference but I am one of those guys that does not notice every little thing but I don't believe for a moment that it is not helping w/something.

Oh Boy!

Just to replace that 10 cent piece of plastic garbage between the forks makes it worth the 200 bucks for me whether its worth the money or not. Chrome will take you home!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    .... And why is the Traxxion brace $299.99?
    What does the Traxxion offer that is different / better / ? that the Kury at half the price?
    Great fit and finish. Made in the USA. Supposed to be 1/2 pound lighter of unsprung weight and more durable finish.

Attachment 15419

http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/cu...tml?sort=3&o=0

Installed my Kury brace today...looks great and report on handling to follow...
    Chrome is like cleavage, You can never have too much...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]