Just Received Insurance Renewal on My Bikes - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Just Received Insurance Renewal on My Bikes

shooter
    Nationwide is $330 for the B and $290 for the M109R. I shop every year. That's the best I can do.

Geico in Texas

Progressive through USAA wanted 1600 and Geico wanted 680 for the same coverage. I am 52, married and a spotless driving record so I do not understand the huge difference.

I have been happy with the Gecko so far.

I wonder if southern states where you can ride all year have different rates than northern states. That would make sense

I've found by shopping around that different Insurers will juggle the conditions to get the business.

My 'situation' meant that I had to start from scratch.

I'm also in Australia. Insure My Ride which advertises heavily in bike mags quoted me $1,800 for comprehensive insurance.

Swann Insurance quotes $651, but with a $2,500 excess on any claims which will reduce 'greatly' after a year.

Seeing as how my riding will be leisurely and not in the City, I've opted for the Swann Insurance and I'll just have to be super duper careful for that first year......touching head.

A bit like gambling I suppose, if you can't afford to lose it don't do it.

I've been with GIECO for 19 years. Both scoots together are $345. $230 for the BEE, $115 for the VTX. both full coverage, both $250 deductible. Washington is classified as a partial ride state. Hmmm, they don't know me I guess.