Jimmy couldn't say yes or no for the drone because he has a typical hearing loss that comes with too many years of racing bikes and dirt bikes.
I spent many years on a Marine Corps flight line, but I always wore my hearing protection; my hearing is still pretty damn good. I'd be the first one to speak up about a drone, and my first pipes had it (no torq loops). I put in the extra silencers to stop it.

The Torq Loops add length to the exhaust system, and re-tune it like a brass instrument (like a trombone), changing the harmonics. It's further tunable by two inserts. The long one can be moved forward/back inside the muffler can to create an expansion chamber, or moved forward to eliminate it. Forward is the loudest. The second silencer can be installed behind it, or exchanged for the longer one to make it even louder. My pipes currently have the long one shoved all the way forward, and it sounds reminescent of a Chevy El Camino. Just the right amount of rumble to know it's not your normal Goldwing.

I can't do a sound byte on You Tube right now until my new house is built. Right now I'm living in my RV, and I have 2GB of data on my phone per month. I'd burn it all up with a video upload. I think Jimmy has a sound byte on his Torq Masters website (?)