NYC has gone completely out of their minds
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NYC has gone completely out of their minds

NYC has gone completely out of their minds

This NYPD vehicle was for the Gay parade, or yearly freak show as I call it.

No different than...

..the White House bathed like a rainbow. Sadly a color is missing

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    ..the White House bathed like a rainbow. Sadly a color is missing

I never saw that, holy brown dirt cowboy, that must've been in honor of Michelle/Mitchell.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    I never saw that, holy brown dirt cowboy, that must've been in honor of Michelle/Mitchell.
    DaGum, me never saw that either.
    Holy Crap!

That was during the Obama reign of terror... so wrong.

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    This NYPD vehicle was for the Gay parade, or yearly freak show as I call it.

Looks at the Mayor, what in he'll do you expect!

What are you afraid of? You think they'll turn you gay? They've got "gaydar" (like radar) they can tell if someone's gay.
    I've lived around and worked with lots of gays & lesbians, they never bothered me or made a pass, in any way at all.
    I don't think it's normal & I understand it but there's lots of things I don't understand.
    As long as they don't bother me, I don't care what they in their bedroom or what you do in yours? It's none of my business.
    just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    What are you afraid of? You think they'll turn you gay? They've got "gaydar" (like radar) they can tell if someone's gay.
    I've lived around and worked with lots of gays & lesbians, they never bothered me or made a pass, in any way at all.
    I don't think it's normal & I understand it but there's lots of things I don't understand.
    As long as they don't bother me, I don't care what they in their bedroom or what you do in yours? It's none of my business.
    just sayin'
    You're a pretty simple minded man. You don't get it.

Some icons of our nation are to remain neutral and uninhibited by special interest groups. Painting the White House with the gay color banner is unacceptable.

I could not give a flying fuck if some guy wants to plant his weenie in another guys butt. As long as it's not mine. I could furthermore not care if some carpet munching bull dyke practices her craft on others of her kind.

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    just sayin'
    That's your argument of being afraid of turning gay, do you really think that's actually a thought in our mind, seriously. These freaks don't want to just close the door to their bedroom and be left alone, just the opposite, they are going to force you to accept their disgusting, vile life choice by judicial fiat. And it's a choice, it's about as genetic as speaking English, if it's genetic name the gene. Tell it to Supreme Court that is hearing a case of a baker who refused to make a cake for a homosexual wedding because of his religious convictions. The freaks didn't turn around and go to a hundred other bakers in the vicinity, no, they are going to try and force THIS one baker to bake them a cake for their freak show despite HIS guarantee in the Bill of Rights to the free exercise of HIS religion. Or them holding up condoms during Catholic Mass or dancing naked in front of the steps of St. Patrick's Cathedral during their disgusting parade they hold every year.

And if you think they don't want your kids or your grandkids I'll quote you a famous line from Harry Hay, founder of the modern homosexual movement, " Because if the parents and friends of gays are truly friends of gays, they would know from their kids that the relationship with an older man is precisely what thirteen-, fourteen-, and fifteen-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world". NAMBLA to this day carries a special tribute to Hay on its homepage along with his published material. Isn't it a coinkydink as soon as the Court allowed these freaks to go down to city hall and unionize, can't even say the "M" word, this other batch of misfits, "trans", started coming out of their holes. The homos are the foot in the door crossdressing as nice, harmless, loveable people who only want to live free and sodomize. They are the earmark, once accepted, of every fallen civilization. Don't let me get into being allowed to adopt kids.

BTW, you've also worked with pedophiles, drug users and thieves but they probably never asked you to have sleepovers with your kids/grandkids, do a line of blow or stick you up in the mens room, what's your point.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

I was appalled when BHO did that to the White House. That was the most disgusting, disrespectful thing I have ever observed.