Photos hosting - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Photos hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post

Are you left clicking the IMG code on the right of your image in PB then pasting it here? Should work as the 2 above I just did showed up fine.
    Yeah all my pics are down on all forums .. I've been using PB for over 10 years ..they want you to pay now ... so I'll just move all my stuff too imgur ..

Pb for money now

Well i posted a photo 2 days ago , it worked. Now when i log in to photobucket and try to upload it sends me back to log in. Was using ipad, maybee apple is imune to following the bot? Anyway just use imgur. Still free i think.

Got your message Chris. Try this from PB.

This is still a work around though. I'm not understanding where the repair bottleneck is.

I don't pay anything for this service so my expectations are limited. Suffice to say that I've received far more than I've ever given here and I'm thankful. But it would be good to know if this is a balance sheet issue and the site is simply winding down.

I know PM's are extremely active here, but have I missed a memo?

Can everyone see the Boxer Pup?

2wheels.....

Just opened up the site and saw the boxer. If you're not paying PB the damn $400 per year, how did you get the dog on this site? !!!!! Did you click the IMG and paste it here or some other cryptic coded thingy?

I clicked on the dog and it went to PB. I copied the IMG code of your boxer. Let's see what happens..........................

Copied

Yep, nothing.

Maybe they just have not got to me yet. But in my library of pictures I left click on the picture I want and it changes pages and starts thinking but does not display, I do not wait on the display. To the right side it says "SHARE THIS PHOTO" 4th one down is "IMG" and a box to the right with a very long URL. I copy the long URL and paste it here. How about a bacon cheese burger:

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post

For free you can also put an ad o on Craigs List then right click picture and copy properties address and past here. It will be a link rather than a picture but not hard for people to take a look.