Rush Exhaust - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rush Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    Leaving tomorrow morning for 6 days going through PA and WV and over to DC. Will be coming back west on Friday with my two boys to ride the Skyline Drive and then WV for a couple of Days.
    I be interested in your thoughts on Skyline and WV. Along with Western PA, I plan on riding up that way next yr. Thanks.
    13 F6B Deluxe I've taken the road less traveled, now where the hell am I?
    I don't buy a bike to impress other people, just me !!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnetonkaMike View Post
    Rick - just out of curiosity what luggage rack is that pictured on your bike? Also, do you have a video with the sound from the new pipes?

Thanks!

The luggage Rack is from Show Chrome, I have the Smoke Chrome installed on ours. I really like it and looks perfect for the bike.

This is day 6 and I will be home later today. I have to pre ride a few more of the roads from our SE Ohio Ride (which is on 8/9/14) today before I head back. I came back up through SE Ohio yesterday through the storms and rain. Got so bad you could not ride, had to stop for about an hour or so when they had the severe storm warnings out. Even got wet under the pavilion at the rest area.

I was able to test the Rush Exhaust in about every condition.
    If you are wanting exhaust that is louder then stock and sounds good this is for you. If you want something really loud, this is not for you. The Exhaust quiets out at cruising speed on the hwy or any roads. The exhaust will be a fair amount louder between about 2250 and 2750 rpm's while under power (accelerating). If you ride in town a lot and do not like louder exhaust this may not be for you, leaving stock would be what you want.
    You are not going to get a V-Twin sound out of this engine. Trying to get as loud as my VN2000 with the F6B would get you something to me that would be very loud, a lot of droan and irritating to ride for a lot of people.
    This is probably the best in-between that I have seen for something that sounds and looks good while still giving a decent sound that does not have any droan like a louder exhaust.
    I forgot to have our oldest son make a video with sound of the F6B while on the Blue Ridge Pkwy, was going to do it. He has a go pro, and has some incredibly cool video that he took of us. He will be here for our SE Ohio ride next week and I will have him do it then.

Cool

Does anybody have a photo of a black F6B with black Rush slip ons and the long black tips?

Quote Originally Posted by ISLANDER1089 View Post
    Does anybody have a photo of a black F6B with black Rush slip ons and the long black tips?
    You mean like this:

Rush Right Side.jpg
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    You mean like this:
    That looks sweet!

You mean like this:

Attachment 7896
    Mr. Hornblower thank you for the pic. Any other shots taken far enough away that I can see the entire bike?

Mr. Hornblower thank you for the pic. Any other shots taken far enough away that I can see the entire bike?
    Not until now...

Attachment 7936

Attachment 7937
    Ken (Hornblower)

I LOVE YOUR BIKE!

I realize that style is a very personal thing but your bike is incredible. I think the windshield kind of spoils the lines but this is the best looking F6B that I've ever seen.
    I'm currently riding a 2009 Harley Street Glide (black) but I am getting very tired of all the vibration and rattling from a relatively primitive machine. The two best things about this bike are the relaxed seating position and the electronic cruise control. I am considering a trade next spring. The fact that the F6B is manufactured in Japan means that I am not protected by the NAFTA agreement and must pay an additional 6.1% import duty which makes this bike more expensive up here if I buy in the US.
    Thanks for sharing some amazing photographs.

I realize that style is a very personal thing but your bike is incredible. I think the windshield kind of spoils the lines but this is the best looking F6B that I've ever seen.
    Thanks, Islander! I appreciate the mostly positive remarks and, for sure, I appreciate your comment on the Madstad windshield. I'm not particularly fond of the look either but I'm all about function over form and, in that regard, the Madstad is awesome. My goal was to minimize the "look" by going with the clear top over the black base. I do think that helps. In the end though, it comes down to what our personal tastes are and what compromises we're willing to make to get what works for us .
    Ken (Hornblower)

Looks great.............