Where are the F6B Riders coming from? - Page 31
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

2015 F6B Being Sent

Hi Folks

Coming live from beautiful downtown Port St Lucie, FL!

New first time Honda owner. Currently riding a 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Classic. F6B was A 70th birthday present to myself! Great deal on the F6B made the choice over a R1200RT BMW easy.

Looking forward to learning about this bike from you folks on the forum and your adventures.

WEG

Quote Originally Posted by WEGI View Post
    Hi Folks

Coming live from beautiful downtown Port St Lucie, FL!

New first time Honda owner. Currently riding a 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Classic. F6B was A 70th birthday present to myself! Great deal on the F6B made the choice over a R1200RT BMW easy.

Looking forward to learning about this bike from you folks on the forum and your adventures.

WEG
    Welcome!

Lots of good information here.
    Check out the thread "sticky" in General Messages "Gouge"
    http://f6bforum.com/showthread.php?9...ed-27-Jul-2016

The General and Garage posts are VERY informative.
    The Off Topic and Darkside - not so much information as entertainment.

Also, our annual Rally is Thursday-Sunday 31 Aug to 3 Sep in Pigeon Forge, TN.

Again, welcome and congratulations!
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Previous bikes

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I am currently selling my 97 BMW R1100RT that Iv'e had for 3 years now to buy the F6B. I've owned all Honda's before that bike. 74-550, 79-750 and a 82-900F. The big gap in years is from when I was married. lol Gotta find a wife that LIKES motorcycles.
    When in my teens, a friends father had a 750 four. Not sure of the year, but remember I use to drool every time I saw that bike. In the mid 80's bought a '81 CB 900f Super Sport. Totally stock & unmolested, what a beast of a bike ; had enough sense to get rid of it, had visions of me meeting my demise on that one.
    Traded an NT 700v & VFR 1200f DCT to get the F6B. Both NT & VFR were great bikes and perfect for their intended design purpose, but I'm really loving this "B" !

From a Lemon red 2014 Harley CVO ultra

I unloaded a 2014 CVO that I called a crack bike that couldn't pass a dealer without stopping for a fix! Every fix also included arguing with dealers to get a warranty fix. The dealers first step is to blame the owner and claim its not covered as it was not properly maintained even if it was maintained at a dealer 7 days earlier. Harley called it Maroon I called it Lemon red.

Love the F6B
    2 road trips no issues great rides

Best response from a harley rider. "you were flying thru the twisties I couldn't catch you."
    Best response to a harley rider. "I was not even trying to go fast."

Picked up my new '16 F6B Deluxe!

After almost three years of fixing up a nice Yamaha Raider S...

...decided to go a completely different route... and picked up a 2016 Deluxe with 0 miles on the clock. Rode it home yesterday from Salem, OR (to Olympia, WA).... what a nice ride!!

Let the "Project" begin!! (Had dealer install the Klock Werks 14" dark smoke windshield.)

And "No..." that isn't a leak under the scoot... I think it is what is left from a Carmel Macchiatto (SB parking lot - go figure!)

Previous rides..

- Honda VTX 1800C
    - Suzuki C90
    - Honda 650 Turbo
    - Honda 900 Custom
    - Suzuki GS 450

Maryland

Tim here,
    I'm outside of DC in the MD burbs.
    I left my beloved Triumph Thunderbird LT for the B as parts & service for the Bird were becoming more & more challenging.
    Over 50yrs or so I've had Yamaha(hahaha)'s 100, 200, 350 & several 650's. Also a Jawa 350, Vulcan classic and a crazy fun Triumph Bonneville.
    I do a lot of riding around VA, NC, GA, WV & TN & crave twisties. Never thought I'd wind up with a bike like my B but I have to admit I ain't looking back! Love this forum, it has been enormously helpful, many thanks.
    Be well.

2001 Valkyrie Blue and Pearl While 26K

2007 Goldwing Met Blue 122K

2011 BMW K 1300S I will miss Her but I sure I will be taken care of by my new Love!

2008 VTX1800F spec2

Coming from Hamilton, ON Canada.

First bike was a Suzuki Volusia 800cc, then a Suzi Katana 750, traded the Volusia to a C90 when I started dating my wife to be. Traded both the Kat and the C90 for a blue and silver 2000 Valkyrie Interstate which had 88K kms (55K miles) on it....rode it another 130K kms (80K miles) until I traded for the F6B. I didn't think there would be anything as good as the Valkyrie....but then Honda made the F6B...and am LOVIN' IT!!!