Gone to the darkside

Thread: Gone to the darkside

Gone to the darkside

I put the Bridgestone driveguard runflat on today. I was surprised the dealer would do it. They asked if I was sure and I said yup, besides it's getting a sidecar in two weeks 😁. They said well that makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by foodog2 View Post
    I put the Bridgestone driveguard runflat on today. I was surprised the dealer would do it. They asked if I was sure and I said yup, besides it's getting a sidecar in two weeks . They said well that makes sense!
    Brilliant!

I tried out a friends Goldwing with a Falken 601 car tire on it. I really liked the feel. It was a little odd for the first few turns, but after that it was hard to tell I was on a car tire.

I bought a tire/black rim and will be trying the darkside as soon as my first tire is worn out.

Quote Originally Posted by mike2000t View Post
    I tried out a friends Goldwing with a Falken 601 car tire on it. I really liked the feel. It was a little odd for the first few turns, but after that it was hard to tell I was on a car tire.
    When our rally group went through Deals Gap, I saw Yellow Wolfs' bike there sporting a Falken rear. That may be one to try when my Kuhmo needs replacing. Of course, that won't be anytime soon .
    Ken (Hornblower)