Tucker Carlson spanks Bill Nye and the crazy global warming hoax - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson spanks Bill Nye and the crazy global warming hoax

If someone really wants to quit abusing our planet. Quit breeding like rabbits! What the world needs is less people.

The boys in charge make more and more money as the population grows. So that obvious solution for our planet never comes up (not to mention religious reasons).

Oh yeah, I said it ...
    Albuquerque, NM

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    The earth is a self sustaining, self cleansing body whether it's Mt. St. Helels or Mt. Pinatubo, Kuwaiti oil fires or 6 billion people breaking wind at the same time, don't put a dent. We couldn't destroy this planet if we tried to as the earth will be here long after we cease to exist. And now a word from our First Lady:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr9IXS8Aum0
    But what if we tipped Guam over???

Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    If someone really wants to quit abusing our planet. Quit breeding like rabbits! What the world needs is less people.

The boys in charge make more and more money as the population grows. So that obvious solution for our planet never comes up (not to mention religious reasons).

Oh yeah, I said it ...

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Random observations:

1) Global warming crowd wants open borders. If immigration stopped, U.S. population growth would reverse.

2) 12,000 years ago, I'd be living under a mile thick sheet of ice. Climate always changes.

3) 2015, EPA refused to reveal data used in climate change policy. What are you afraid of?

4) U. of East Angelia emails exposed. Climate unit routinely blacklists scientific articles skeptical of climate change.

5) Why are the Martian polar caps shrinking?

6) If Al Gore and Leonardo DiCaprio are so concerned about climate, why do they fly private jets and burn huge carbon for their mansions?

7) This planet has been wiped out several times before and here we still are, bitching again.

Ocams Razor: you are owned by corporate politicians

Your corporate polititions own your beliefs so they and their fossil fuel parners can privatize their gains and socialize the costs and damages on your head & mine.......

Exxon knew all along....

https://youtu.be/ZSMSnjsS57M

Hurricane Harvey may hit Texas & Oil Refineries .....Blame it on the gays!

https://youtu.be/fPyRmAi1UCM

Quote Originally Posted by luckyluciano View Post
    Your corporate polititions own your beliefs so they and their fossil fuel parners can privatize their gains and socialize the costs and damages on your head & mine.......

Exxon knew all along....

https://youtu.be/ZSMSnjsS57M

Hurricane Harvey may hit Texas & Oil Refineries .....Blame it on the gays!

https://youtu.be/fPyRmAi1UCM

Enlighten us Americans how planet earth has came out of multiple ice ages.

This will be approx the 64th hurricane to hit TX since 1851 so what's your point?

Looking forward to future pics of your solar powered, peddle F6B.

Young Turks. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ewreck View Post
    Enlighten us Americans how planet earth has came out of multiple ice ages.

This will be approx the 64th hurricane to hit TX since 1851 so what's your point?

Looking forward to future pics of your solar powered, peddle F6B.

Young Turks. LOL

Of course Planet earth come out of multiple ice ages....so what? I don't see your point. Are you saying that the planet's climate changing is normal therefore there is nothing new here? The earth has previously had what it has now? A species that feels it is so smart yet they are too stupid to stop themselves from knowingly destroying their biosphere.

If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyluciano View Post
    Of course Planet earth come out of multiple ice ages....so what? I don't see your point. Are you saying that the planet's climate changing is normal therefore there is nothing new here? The earth has previously had what it has now? A species that feels it is so smart yet they are too stupid to stop themselves from knowingly destroying their biosphere.
    1970s it was globull cooling. Wrong
    1990s it was globull warming. Wrong
    2010 to present its now "climate change" with the words "man made" slipped in to cover all the bases. The fact you don't see my point IS the point. The planets climate continually changes by the second and yes it's normal. As I wait for you to show proof of man changing climates or as you try to change the topic, "destroying the biosphere", I will give you a hint. It's a giant orange ball of energy that rises in the East and sets in the West. As you search for proof of our self demise due to ignorance try staying away from Bill Nye, The Young Turks, or any and all Pauley Shore movies.

i listen to respected scientists and peer reviewed science. The sources you mention are media & Bill Nye is a science communicator.