Klockwerks ordered

Thread: Klockwerks ordered

Klockwerks ordered

Just ordered a Klockwerks windshield per some local recommendations. Might have a Baggershield for sale soon if anyone is interested. Just the 14 dark from what I can tell. Was on the bike when I bought it.

Hoping the KW looks and works the way I want/need.
    Hoff aka Brian
    2016 F6B Deluxe in Matte White

I put the 14" klockwerks on mine and at 5'10, it works out perfect. Plus I like the aesthetics of it all. BTW Pearl Matte White is the best color!

KW werks!

I have a smoked 14" on my '16 Deluxe. I'm 5'10" on OEM seat and just a tad amount of buffeting at helmet. I wear a 3/4 helmet and at 70 mph... not a problem... just a little "wind in the face!"

Thanks Fingerz. I went with the 16 as I'm 6'3 and change. I read somewhere that someone was able to drill holes in their 14" and mount it to 15.5". So I figured I should have up and down play with that if needed. Might want it down an inch and it would be worth drilling new holes.

I expect 16" will be perfect though. This 14 Baggershield I have now, the wind hits me about nose height. With 2" more and the lip, I should be in a bit of a bubble. Hopefully I will be able to find out this weekend.
    Hoff aka Brian
    2016 F6B Deluxe in Matte White

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff View Post
    Just ordered a Klockwerks windshield per some local recommendations. Might have a Baggershield for sale soon if anyone is interested. Just the 14 dark from what I can tell. Was on the bike when I bought it.

Hoping the KW looks and works the way I want/need.
    You will like it! The thing about trying to figure windshield height is we take all this info from other people especially their height into consideration. What I never thought about was torso length and posture. I'm 5-6 but have a longer torso and short legs. I like to ride upright and use a backrest. When I ordered my Clearview I had it shortened to fit me based on all I read. Then I found a used 14 inch KW on here and bought it. Turns out it is actually the 16 inch model and it works great. I see over it fine until I get really tired and start slumping after 8-10 hours on the bike. I love the KW but I like the quality of Clearview better.

You might be a little tall for that one. I'm just under 6' and the wind sails just past my helmet at highway speed. I have to admit, I'm not sure of the length, as I bought it here from a forum guy. Maybe one can tell from my avatar. Good luck.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.