I love the look of the stock wind screen but darker tint would look a bit nicer to me. I don't care for look of the taller screens like the regular goldwings.

I'm 5'10" 220lbs and I have an arthritic neck. The stock shield allows the wind to hit me around my upper torso to just below my neck, leaving my head and helmet in "clean" air. The only time my helmet "wobbles" is when I'm passing a semi or some other very large vehicle. Now it may be the aerodynamics of the helmet (Shoei Neotek) that make it comfortable in clean air.

I'm worried about the wind that is hitting me in the chest moving up with a taller shield. Just clipping the top of my helmet may be harder on my neck than catching the more turbulent wind on my torso.

I hate to call the tall shields "old man" shields especially since I'm in my 50's and some might say I fit that description, but I'm not ready for conventional wing. A taller shield would make listening to music easier but I just don't like the look of the taller shield.

I suppose if I really start to "Tour" with this bike I may want to change.
The bottom line is maybe as I accumulate miles I may choose function over form, but for now I'm staying stock.