Taller windscreen

Thread: Taller windscreen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Maybe a test drive for Giddyap

Giddyap,

Maybe one of the members who might have replaced their nine might let you 'test drive' it. Details to be worked out later.

I recently made a mistake buying one too short( i really AM an old guy). It would be nice to demo one before spending the big bucks. Both UTurn and i have 13- to 14 inchers for sale. But they may look too tall for you. The shorty windshield does look cool, but this old boy needs to protect his hearing with the tallest one he can barely see over.

Good luck and God bless!

srkeet

windshield

I have a 9in opaque cee baily for sale i first bought a 13" made for a regular wing an was told it wouldnt fit so i ordered a 9 " well the 13 did work i put it on so i have the 9 " for sale never used. PM if interested

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fast eddie View Post
    I have a 9in opaque cee baily for sale i first bought a 13" made for a regular wing an was told it wouldnt fit so i ordered a 9 " well the 13 did work i put it on so i have the 9 " for sale never used. PM if interested
    I already have one in the mail...wish I wound have known earlier. That my signals and new exhaust! Put my new foot pegs on today and got 2 keys made for a gas tank key mod I'm working on.