2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees - Page 27
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees

This year I plan to bring some tools with me since I am bringing my trailer. Last year we had a demonstration of changing our rear wheel which made me think I wish I had my tools. My plan is to bring tools which could allow people to install new parts they may win or buy at this years rally.
    I plan to bring sockets, small impact drill, torque wrench, ratchet wrench set, screw drivers, and my allen set. If there is a tool that you think I may need that I did not list let me know!
    2004 R6
    2006 Black Ducati 749s
    2007 Special Edition ZX-14
    2009 HD V-Rod Night Rod
    2013 Honda F6B
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cwjj2001 View Post
    This year I plan to bring some tools with me since I am bringing my trailer. Last year we had a demonstration of changing our rear wheel which made me think I wish I had my tools. My plan is to bring tools which could allow people to install new parts they may win or buy at this years rally.
    I plan to bring sockets, small impact drill, torque wrench, ratchet wrench set, screw drivers, and my allen set. If there is a tool that you think I may need that I did not list let me know!
    PINK Pliers and pink gloves ???

You didn't like my tools ??? kiss it --->

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    PINK Pliers and pink gloves ???
    2004 R6
    2006 Black Ducati 749s
    2007 Special Edition ZX-14
    2009 HD V-Rod Night Rod
    2013 Honda F6B
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

If it spits oil and it's real loud .... we ask that you ride at the back of the line
    Gotta be able to dodge the parts falling off.

2 rooms now available

Angry and sad to report that there is now two rooms available at the Microtel. Both rooms were queen bed.

My father couldn't go because he decided to go to Hawaii for a month instead, and I'm obligated to attend a "Baby Gender Reveal Party" Saturday the 5th, that my wife offered to host nonetheless! What the hell is the point of another damn party/shower?!? Especially one where the males are invited and expected to attend! There's a reason we(males) don't have or go to baby/wedding showers! Getting out of hand these days....

Anyway, enjoy the rally everyone, drink a few brews for me. Maybe next year...

Just say "No"?

Supposed to work for drugs, alcohol and sex, don't know why it won't work for baby showers! Oh, wait, it will work, but then it works really well for sex too.

Quote Originally Posted by Travelor View Post
    Supposed to work for drugs, alcohol and sex, don't know why it won't work for baby showers! Oh, wait, it will work, but then it works really well for sex too.
    Are you married Trav? "No", no longer exists.

It's supposedly different from a shower, but we'll see. At least I won't be the only male checking his testes at the door. But I will probably be the only one who had something awesome planned that weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    Are you married Trav? "No", no longer exists.

It's supposedly different from a shower, but we'll see. At least I won't be the only male checking his testes at the door. But I will probably be the only one who had something awesome planned that weekend...
    That reminds me, I need to ask my wife for mine back so I can have them when I go to Franklin .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

What I meant was..........

Elroy, yep, am married. Kids all grown, but the baby showers and the like continue. I can usually get out of it, but not all the time. What I meant was - If you say "No" to something like this, odds are you will get a "No" in return when you want some ............
    Sorry you won't make it.

If my wife told me she didn't want me to go because of a baby anything I might die choking from laughter. She married a biker and knows better than to tell me such... Short of a death in my family I'll be there. She may or may not. She can't make up her mind......Once upon a time long ago my first wife told me that she wasn't going with me to a rally and if I went without her she wouldn't be there when I got home.....I missed her for awhile until I met a woman who rides.......See you guys in a couple weeks..................Dickie

I'm not saying anyone else should be that way. I just made sure my wife knew how important riding the country is to me before comitment....
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"