I'm not a gear head at all -- I leave that to my husband. I just love to ride, and a bit on the aggressive side.

I came off a Street Glide, so I'll compare the F6B to that. Here's my very simple, non-technical review ...

Between the F6B and my old Street Glide, the Street Glide wins the "Shiny Chrome" competition and the "Multitude of Accessories" competition. I suppose it also wins the "BWAAAAAAAP!" competition too.

Yay.

There are other differences:
  • Not sure what the big deal is about gravel. For me, riding on gravel took some time to learn. The F6B feels like it slides more than the old Street Glide did. Of course, I had different kinds of tires on the bikes, and both bikes balance differently. I had to become accustomed to the F6B's difference in balance. It wasn't a big deal.
  • The F6B sits up higher than the Street Glide. I'm a short rider, so I felt really uneasy at first on the F6B. I had the stock seat modified to lower me about 2", and now I'm all set.
  • F6B's fairing is lower than the Street Glide's, so you MUST buy a taller windshield to get the same wind protection.

A few cons with the F6B:
  • Wanna change your seat? Street Glide had one thumb screw, so you can change out your seat in two minutes with no tools. F6B has a gabillion screws and it takes like 30 minutes to change out a seat. Pain in the butt.
  • Wanna change your windshield? Street Glide had three screws, so it only took a few minutes. F6B requires more dismantling and takes a good 15 minutes.
  • You can't lock just one saddle bag as you see fit. You either lock them both, unlock them both, or permanently set one (or both) unlocked by removing the seat and making an adjustment. (Really???)
  • Keys, keys everywhere! Need a key to start the bike, for the gas cap, for the glove compartment, for the saddle bags. My Street Glide had a fob. That was awesome.
    I think the Keymaker from the Matrix helped to design the F6B:
    Attachment 9033

A few pros with the F6B:
  • It's faster, corners better, and totally outperforms the Street Glide. WAAAAAAAAAY more fun to ride, esp for technical riding. Take it out on a twisty road, you'll see the huge difference.
  • Because the pipes are quieter, I can actually hear my music now and ride early in the morning or late at night without waking anyone.
  • F6B's center of gravity is lower, so I can pick up this bike if I accidentally drop it.
  • The ride on the F6B is much easier than the Street Glide. In the beginning, I'd catch myself going 100, thinking I was only going 60, because that's how the wind and engine felt compared to the Street Glide. It's so easy and effortless. I don't feel beat up after long rides. It's much more comfortable.
  • These guys constantly walk up to me and ask about my bike and say they want one. It's kinda cool
    Attachment 9032

My apologies for the missing analytics of technical specifications and for the horrible attempt at humor (I'm sick with a fever today ... I get kinda silly when I'm delirious)

This is my very simplistic comparison between the two bikes as a semi-aggressive RIDER (not a mechanic or gear head).

Mucho respect and the best of luck to you sir!