Is F6B a keeper?

Thread: Is F6B a keeper?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I know that this Forum is basically a "Fan Boy" page for the most part. We're all pretty much smitten by the F6B. I only say that because,at least to me, when I read or hear anecdotes about all the attention the bike gets, it comes to mind. However, in the most objective way I can be, I'm not exaggerating when I say this bike gets a LOT of positive attention from all riders including die hard Harley riders. Yesterday I heard the comment, 'It's about time Honda made a good looking bike like that"

I came from a 2013 roadglide to the f6. I really loved my roadglide and prob wouldn't have traded it if it hadn't broke down 4-5 times for the same electrical issue. I'm still having a hard time with letting that bike go harley def makes a beautiful looking bike Imo the f6 is different for better or worse in so many ways. I really love the snap of the f6 cause I have never owned a bike this fast and smooth but it does lack cock pit appeal. All those damn buttons looks so 20yrs ago. I think for the price Honda could have done a better job in that area. Its such a good looking bike though and it spanks a lot of bikes on the road. So I will keep it and pay it off Who knows what's next after the f6. Hey maybe Honda will get the cock pit updated and I'll trade up for a new one. Maybe hd will resolve there reliability issues (doubtful) and I'll get another Roadglide. Hahaha yeah right. I said goodbye to hd just like I do when I'm sitting next to one at a red light. The f6 is a keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Brian D View Post
    I came from a 2013 roadglide to the f6. I really loved my roadglide and prob wouldn't have traded it if it hadn't broke down 4-5 times for the same electrical issue. I'm still having a hard time with letting that bike go harley def makes a beautiful looking bike Imo the f6 is different for better or worse in so many ways. I really love the snap of the f6 cause I have never owned a bike this fast and smooth but it does lack cock pit appeal. All those damn buttons looks so 20yrs ago. I think for the price Honda could have done a better job in that area. Its such a good looking bike though and it spanks a lot of bikes on the road. So I will keep it and pay it off Who knows what's next after the f6. Hey maybe Honda will get the cock pit updated and I'll trade up for a new one. Maybe hd will resolve there reliability issues (doubtful) and I'll get another Roadglide. Hahaha yeah right. I said goodbye to hd just like I do when I'm sitting next to one at a red light. The f6 is a keeper
    I too came from a 2011 roadglide ultra. Had electrical and mechanical issues, I almost sold the bike and give up riding altogether. It was no fun anymore. Then I went to look at a used goldwing and saw the f6, I immediately liked the look better than the wing. Took it out for test ride and bought it that day. Got a good price on trade in and never looked back. This bike is a keeper.

I don't think it has much to do with the bike. Lots of guys have buyers remorse after the payments start, and they think of other things they could use the money for. Nothing is better than that 'new bike feeling', but after that's gone, the payments are still there.

So they're basically 'renting' the bike for a while, have some fun, and sell it before winter starts when many can't ride it anyway.

Besides, there's always another bike to think about.
    Re-tired, or Re-tard. Depends on your attitude.