Its not the hours, its not the effort, it is the RESULTS !

Thread: Its not the hours, its not the effort, it is the RESULTS !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    shooter
    Steve you bring up some good points. And F6B I think the dont's have already exceeded the do's. Steve I'm not even sure its safe to say vote republican. I have traditionally leaned that way but they are as screwed up as the Dems. I just lean toward conservatives , people with family values and more of a median income. Washington is sooo out of touch. They have no idea how bad it is. The best solution I have is to get rid of them all. We get the quarterly reports of economic growth. Give me a break. This country is going downhill at an alarming rate. We need leaders with vision , someone that can make the hard choices , someone that's not afraid to hurt someone's feelings and someone that has the balls to say no. I say a barrel of oil for a bushel of corn. Let's see those Arabs eat that sand. We feed the world yet our farmers struggle. Let's see how mighty Russia"s army and China"s army is without food. This country does s piss poor job of marketing our assets. We give them away. The rest of the world prospers while we suffer. Thank our leaders for that. We are no longer feared or respected as a nation. We need leaders like Ronald Reagan.............hell its hard to think of another good one in the last 50 years. I'm not even sure the Republicans have a viable presidential candidate. I pray that someone will step forward. Chuck Norris? Steven Seagal? You guys how what I mean. I have just about give up. Not quite , but almost. I don't know about you but I'm tired of pulling the wagon by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Steve you bring up some good points. And F6B I think the dont's have already exceeded the do's. Steve I'm not even sure its safe to say vote republican. I have traditionally leaned that way but they are as screwed up as the Dems. I just lean toward conservatives , people with family values and more of a median income. Washington is sooo out of touch. They have no idea how bad it is. The best solution I have is to get rid of them all. We get the quarterly reports of economic growth. Give me a break. This country is going downhill at an alarming rate. We need leaders with vision , someone that can make the hard choices , someone that's not afraid to hurt someone's feelings and someone that has the balls to say no. I say a barrel of oil for a bushel of corn. Let's see those Arabs eat that sand. We feed the world yet our farmers struggle. Let's see how mighty Russia"s army and China"s army is without food. This country does s piss poor job of marketing our assets. We give them away. The rest of the world prospers while we suffer. Thank our leaders for that. We are no longer feared or respected as a nation. We need leaders like Ronald Reagan.............hell its hard to think of another good one in the last 50 years. I'm not even sure the Republicans have a viable presidential candidate. I pray that someone will step forward. Chuck Norris? Steven Seagal? You guys how what I mean. I have just about give up. Not quite , but almost. I don't know about you but I'm tired of pulling the wagon by myself.

Palin Nugent 2016

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    Palin Nugent 2016
    LOL!!!

Where is old Ted nowadays??? I see to remember a promise of 'Dead or in Jail,,,' a while back,,,

Far as I know, he's still alive, not in jail, and still blowing steam out his cornhole! He's proven to be full of ca-ca on so many levels, he WOULD make a great politician!!! LOL!!!

And Palin? I believe she's the one who got all the Teabaggers riled up,,, Resulting in a 'fractured' GOP,,, Probably the BEST thing that's ever happened to the Dem's,,,

You must be a 'Closet Liberal' as 'Pale and Nug 2016' would certainly mean another win for the Dems,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    LOL!!!

Where is old Ted nowadays??? :
    Oh he's alive ok, as a matter of fact, I ran into him at the airport that serves general aviation here in OKC. I recognized him as he was waiting on his ride. Had a 10 minute conversation with him.

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Oh he's alive ok, as a matter of fact, I ran into him at the airport that serves general aviation here in OKC. I recognized him as he was waiting on his ride. Had a 10 minute conversation with him.
    Did he ever clean the crap out his pants from his draft dodging days, or did he still have the sh*t stink on him?