Its not the hours, its not the effort, it is the RESULTS ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Its not the hours, its not the effort, it is the RESULTS !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post

Man, I stirred up the tire thread all I could recently,,,

Are ya feeling like a little yourself?

Wellllllll I was growing tired of the CT back and forth !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

the right has held the country back for generations.

Its so unbelievable that people on the right complain about the direction of the country when republicans always ruin everything they are put in charge of.

With all of the experience you have you must remember the economy in 08.

DEYSTROYED by eight years of Republican rule.

Remember the budget surplus that Clinton delivered to the right wing when they stole the 00 election?

GONE, we still have not recovered from 8 years of pointless wars and tax breaks that do nothing but make the rich richer.

Under our current leadership we have had CONSISTENT RELIABLE GROWTH.

Here is some data to back up that statement:
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhart...and-investing/

When you look at who is actually a "taker" and who is a "giver" in our society it is consistently the liberal states giving money to the conservative ones. Conservatives love to complain about takers but their policies do nothing but cause their to be more "takers"

Look at this article about which states give more tax dollars to the federal government and which states take more than they give:
    http://wallethub.com/edu/states-most...vernment/2700/

It is clear that without the liberal states the conservative states would be SUNK.

I know in the great state of Massachusetts where I am we only get back 94 percent of what we pay, but in the conservative state of Mississippi each tax dollar given to the government gets more than a 300 percent return. How is it we could afford to take on the conservative policies, without the liberal states to carry the conservative ones we would be doomed....

I dont doubt that the people on this board who can afford this bike have and do work hard for their money, but to think that democrats are all about "giving" money away misses the fact that under democrats our economy has flourished and under conservatives the rich have gotten richer but the average American has been worse off at the end of the conservative term than they were in the beginning.

Im proud to have voted for Obama, I cant wait to get the chance to vote for another Clinton. I am happy living in my state where we give more than we get and also lead the nation in healthcare, educational outcomes and are in the top five for earned income.

Please if you could, point out one measure of overall success as a country that is actually worse than when Obama took office, he has done nothing but work to improve our country. We are all lucky to have had him as our leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevbuckley333 View Post
    Its so unbelievable that people on the right complain about the direction of the country when republicans always ruin everything they are put in charge of.

Remember the budget surplus that Clinton delivered to the right wing when they stole the 00 election?

GONE, we still have not recovered from 8 years of pointless wars and tax breaks that do nothing but make the rich richer.

When you look at who is actually a "taker" and who is a "giver" in our society it is consistently the liberal states giving money to the conservative ones. Conservatives love to complain about takers but their policies do nothing but cause their to be more "takers"

Look at this article about which states give more tax dollars to the federal government and which states take more than they give:

It is clear that without the liberal states the conservative states would be SUNK.

I know in the great state of Massachusetts where I am we only get back 94 percent of what we pay, but in the conservative state of Mississippi each tax dollar given to the government gets more than a 300 percent return. How is it we could afford to take on the conservative policies, without the liberal states to carry the conservative ones we would be doomed....

I dont doubt that the people on this board who can afford this bike have and do work hard for their money, but to think that democrats are all about "giving" money away misses the fact that under democrats our economy has flourished and under conservatives the rich have gotten richer but the average American has been worse off at the end of the conservative term than they were in the beginning.

Im proud to have voted for Obama, I cant wait to get the chance to vote for another Clinton. I am happy living in my state where we give more than we get and also lead the nation in healthcare, educational outcomes and are in the top five for earned income.

Please if you could, point out one measure of overall success as a country that is actually worse than when Obama took office, he has done nothing but work to improve our country. We are all lucky to have had him as our leader.
    +1 Finally someone who reads and understands what is going on! You know, Eisenhower was a great president and it was because he was for the people and also a decent person, but he would not recognize his party today, nor they him!

Being subsidized the government is good for everybody, isn't it???

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridlikhel View Post
    Being subsidized the government is good for everybody, isn't it???
    52% of the people apparently think so in the last two elections. I still haven't figured out how 48% can support 100%. I'm not real good with numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevbuckley333 View Post

Hi Kevbuckley333,
    I am curious if you have ever read any of the following
    1) The Constitution
    2) The Declaration of Independence
    3) The Bill of Rights
    4) The Federalist Papers
    Also curious if you have read the Affordable Care Act, see the link below, the .PDF document download is only 974 pages.

COMPILATION OF PATIENT PROTECTION AND AFFORDABLE CARE ACT

I have read all of those documents. I challenge you to find ANY way EVER the president has actually worked against the constitution. As usual the liberal argument includes facts and figures as to why the President is helping our country and the conservative argument is a whole bunch of bluster and accusations with NOTHING to back up their claims.

The affordable care act is a revolution in healthcare, the reason all of the conservative talking heads produce all the propaganda to try and convince you its a bad idea is because as the effects make themselves clear it will show that the act will make us a stronger healthier more productive country. Just in the short time some of its ideas have been enacted the healthcare costs in our country have already begun to stabilize. From 2000-2008 as a country we spent 7 percent more per year on our healthcare each year, last year with a partial implementation of the ACA we slowed our growth to just 2.7 percent. As more of the act comes into focus and as we adjust our healthcare system to meet its requirements the spiraling costs that we have not been able to control for DECADES will finally start to stabilize.

The argument that the something as complicated as the healthcare system in our entire nation needs to be less than a big complex document shows the backwards thinking that causes conservatives to hurt our country. I do nOt think you mean to but your unfound stances are really hurting the future of America.
    Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    Hi Kevbuckley333,
    I am curious if you have ever read any of the following
    1) The Constitution
    2) The Declaration of Independence
    3) The Bill of Rights
    4) The Federalist Papers
    Also curious if you have read the Affordable Care Act, see the link below, the .PDF document download is only 974 pages.

COMPILATION OF PATIENT PROTECTION AND AFFORDABLE CARE ACT

shooter
    Those don't mean anything to guys like him. They live by the Obama Doctrine. Whatever Obama says goes. Frick the Constitution. Make it up as you go to suit Do Nothings and Disabled Frauds. They're all gonna shyt when we get tired of supporting their lazy azz.

shooter
    You're speakin my language F6B 1911. I already have 'name envy'. My favorite bagger and my favorite type of gun. Son we must be Kin somehow. Third stepbrother twice removed or something.

Make believe

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Those don't mean anything to guys like him. They live by the Obama Doctrine. Whatever Obama says goes. Frick the Constitution. Make it up as you go to suit Do Nothings and Disabled Frauds. They're all gonna shyt when we get tired of supporting their lazy azz.
    As usual this post is a whole bunch of accusations with nothing to back them up. I work as a teacher, have never taken a dime from unemployment, disability, or any other kind of government program. I just look at the facts and data available to help make decisions about what is actually better for the country and it is pretty clear that the liberal agenda is far more effective at actually moving our country in a positive direction.

The conservative agenda tends to look alot like the post, a whole bunch of unsubstantiated angry words. Having to deal this kind of a response in a discussion of what is actually better for our country holds all of us back.