Its not the hours, its not the effort, it is the RESULTS ! - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Its not the hours, its not the effort, it is the RESULTS !

Cool

Why do Democrats NOT want people to have a photo I.D. in order to vote...I guess this would hamper the dead from voting?????
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I love arguments about politics in murica. There is no logic just geography.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Have we noticed there is no muslim or Ebola issues in Japan or China...Uummmmmmm
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0HH10J20140922

(Reuters) - Chinese militants from the western region of Xinjiang have fled from the country to get "terrorist training" from Islamic State fighters for attacks at home, state media reported on Monday.

The report was the first time state-run media had linked militants from Xinjiang, home to ethnic minority Uighur Muslims, to militants of the Islamic State (IS), a radical Sunni Muslim group which has seized large parts of Syria and Iraq.

China's government has blamed a surge of violence over the past year on Islamist militants from Xinjiang who China says are fighting for an independent state called East Turkestan.

Cool

My quote was " IN " ... those folk dont come to those two countries and play there game! Japan more so... Where have we failed, Oh thats it ...we want to love everyone!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    I think if we shouldn't require health insurance, then we shouldn't require auto insurance. We all know who pays when there's an 'uninsured motorist', right? Surely we can all guess who pays when there's an uninsured patient,,,

AND,,,,,,,,,,

I drive like crap and don't give a dayum about my health. All you seatbelt wearin' granola eatin folks can rest assured part of YOUR premiums help my insurance company cover what it costs to keep ME going!!!

Why work and pay when you can live on the governments plantation....

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    last year my insurance went up $1000, this year another $1000.... and no it was not going up before...
    AH HA!!! Even then, they musta known about that heart condition!!!

(Glad ya made if back from D beach! It's a GREAT time to be riding virtually anywhere in the South! )

China and Japan are not handicapped by white guilt... that's the difference IMO, which also applies to other countries.

White guilt in America has caused us to accept a lowering of the bar in order to accommodate segments of the black community. Sorry if that offends anyone but I think it's true. There's no reason in the world why America should have a special class of people where things like college admissions are Federally allowed to consider RACE as an entrance qualification. Fire Departments are another area where they are FORCED to consider race instead of credentials only.

If you've ever traveled internationally and re-enter through Customs in Newark, NJ... take a look at the ghetto thugs they have working. The racial quota system is alive and well and we end up with dim witted buffoons in critical positions where they shouldn't be.

shooter
    My quote was " IN " ... those folk dont come to those two countries and play there game! Japan more so... Where have we failed, Oh thats it ...we want to love everyone!!!
    DING DING DING. Give the man a prize!!!! That is the problem. American Citizens actually LOVE those Ragheads that blew up the towers and the pentagon. Anyone in NY that thinks Muslims are ok is sick. Any US citizen that thinks that is sick. That's what people don't understand about war. It's not pretty. It's not glamorous. My definition of war is your use every resource at your disposal and go as hard as you can until the enemy is obliterated or exhibits total surrender. Now we don't want to hurt anyone.

For our left wing friend who claims the republicans screw up everything all the time:

What happened in Vietnam ...

http://www.prageruniversity.com/Hist...l#.VEWja9Zfmvc