Where are the F6B Riders coming from?
Page 1 of 35 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

F6B Riders .....

What Motorcycle did you trade, retired or sold to acquire a NEW F6B ?

I have seen several posts from Riders that are coming from another Brand of motorcycle. Just curious where everyone is coming from.

Came from an ST1300.

The wife suggested we get the F6B deluxe so we could pick up and ride at a moments notice. She would not ride on the ST, too quick and our other bikes are on display in her shop.

U-Turn
    Came from a Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad. I had stuck a HD Road-Glide fixed-fairing on it
    http://s213.photobucket.com/user/cmr...31738441794477

Looking forward to picking up my new F6B in two weeks!

U-Turn check out www.smokymountainrider.com for road conditions if you are still planning that ride.

I am currently selling my 97 BMW R1100RT that Iv'e had for 3 years now to buy the F6B. I've owned all Honda's before that bike. 74-550, 79-750 and a 82-900F. The big gap in years is from when I was married. lol Gotta find a wife that LIKES motorcycles.

squeegee
    I traded in my 2008 Suzuki DRZ 400 Super Moto. I used the DRZ for heavy in town use and now that use had declined and it just sat all last summer.

I still own a 2005 Rune, 2009 DN01, Harley FLSTNI Softail Deluxe, Suzuki B-King and a Triumph Thunderbird Storm.

I bought a black standard and added heated grips, center stand and LED auxiliary lights. I have no need for the back rest as I ride solo.

The weather here in Minnesota is awful. It was nine degrees this morning and the snow piles are so high you can't see over them when in the car. So the F6B will sit for about another month the way things look now. So I'm envious of those of you are able to ride now.

I had purchased it new in Aug., 2010 right before I retired. I had 48K plus miles on it. It was a good bike. Nothing like the F6B. I thoroughly enjoy my new bike.

I purchased a RED Deluxe F6B. It's a beauty.

Traded a 2008 Yamaha Royal Star TD

Just purchased a F6B. Ordered the tall windshield and backrest which will be installed free of charge by my dealer

SFGiants_fan

How I will spend my summer vacation...

I just picked up my F6BD yesterday and cant wait to ride it. Minnesota is still frozen over. I have had a few bikes in my day but the Honda F6B rocks!

I traded in my old 2012 Yamaha Vstar 1300 Tour for the Honda.

So excited to get going!

Marc

Cool From Europe and New Zealand

Had a GW 1200, then GW 1500 back in Europe, drove through 16 countries.
    Then moved to beautiful New Zealand, and now ready to go for nice, relax rides, after a long break from motorcycles.
    (how did a managed ?)
    Marc