kuryakyn heel toe shifter 4039

Thread: kuryakyn heel toe shifter 4039

kuryakyn heel toe shifter 4039

Installed today pretty much painless !
    highly recommended it if you have big feet.
    Pictures is flipped for some reason? ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am waiting for an all Black one.

I'm torn between the black and the chrome ! I guess I like the bling bling of the chrome.
    I even took the exhaust off & Took it to my buddy and we were going to build the stainless ones but I am thinking of just getting the Rush Chrome with the black tips.

All Black

That heel toe shifter is just what I'm looking for, but I'm going for a smoked out, minimal chrome look. If I can find a black one I'd order it today.

If this is a chrome unit and the stock peg mount is black, rear brake side stay black or is there a chrome mount for that side?
    I'm thinking both side are going to have to look the same for me to like it.

There is always a way to make the chome black I guess. I just hate to spend money on chrome that will get removed, but I haven't found a black one yet.

I considered one of these shifters but the goldwing I sat on that had one really restricted the fore and aft movement of my boot.
    Kind of pinned between the shifter pads- seemed dangerous- might hook your boot if you have to get off the bike in a hurry.
    Does this particular shifter give you plenty of movement room for your boot?
    Perhaps the one I tried was shorter than this one..

I might try the Kuryakyn peg lowering kit with the adjustment for 2 inches down and a little forward so I can get the toe of my boot under the shifter for upshifts.

Shifter

Only Problem I have is Getting to the kickstand. I wear 11 to 12 ee depending on the boot
    Let me know how the lowering pegs work

Kickstand extension

Somewhere I saw a YouTube demo of installing the kuryakyn heel toe shifter. They mentioned the difficulity of reaching the kickstand with the running board. There is a kickstand extension for the wing. I too have big feet. Cannot build a worthy house on a small foundation.

I certainly wouldn't want to put one of these on my bike, but to each his own. In the past any bike I owned that came with a heel and toe shifter I took the damn thing off.

heal toe

had it installed in myrtle beach along with mini boards works like a charm they only had chrome but looks good with the blk boards