What am I missing?

Thread: What am I missing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Teach View Post
    Well I bought it so we'll see what all the hype is about, lol.... Thanks for the feedback guys.
    Teach enjoy your new ride. Keep me updated on the comfort while ridng and if your hip starts to bother you on your rides. As I stated before I have back problems that cause my hips to hurt but so far my F6B has not effected my riding. I can only ride about 500 miles in a day...thats my limit no matter what bike I ride. I believe you will be able to get all the miles you want on the F6B.
    Congrats and enjoy!
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by Memphian View Post
    Teach enjoy your new ride. Keep me updated on the comfort while ridng and if your hip starts to bother you on your rides. As I stated before I have back problems that cause my hips to hurt but so far my F6B has not effected my riding. I can only ride about 500 miles in a day...thats my limit no matter what bike I ride. I believe you will be able to get all the miles you want on the F6B.
    Congrats and enjoy!

Memphian & Teach, as I have stated before, but apparently not enough to make a point of it, the Russell Day-Long saddle is also excellent for people with bad backs and bad hips.

www.day-long.com

I have known many riders over the past 43 years that have gone to a Russell seat, because of their back backs or hips. People with fused discs, compressed discs, etc. can now enjoy riding again, because of the internal suspension support su0ystem built INTO the Russell seats.