Windshields

Thread: Windshields

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have the 11 inch Baggershield and love it!!!
    Always get comments on it and most think it is the stock shield as it just look like it belongs.

Beagle

Why not the best of all worlds? One that's short for city cruising and converts in seconds for touring:

http://youtu.be/L11XU9t0eHc

On sale, too:

http://www.baggershield.com/baggersh...able-p-83.html
    -Tim
    2009 BMW R1200RT
    2013 Honda F6B HR Signature Series (born 7/17/13; sold 6/25/16)
    2011 AB Trailer
    2005 Honda GL1800 Portland Gray Metallic (Gone), 2005 Honda VTX 1300R (Gone), 2004 Honda Shadow Aero 750 (Gone)
    Darksider #858: Kumho Ecsta 195/55/16 with Dynabeads/Dunlop E3
    IBA #47379
    GWRRA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RRF6B
    I have the BaggerShield (11-19") and love it. The 11" virtually eliminated the distortion of the radio at higher speeds. I use earplugs when riding and the music is good for me around 20-25 volume at 70-80mph.

The top screen in either position does not rub, vibrate or move at all. The extra 2" on each side seems to have really cut down on the buffeting. I like the looks of the smoked screen and no problem to see over/though it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks folks. The dealer agreed to throw in the tall Honda windscreen which I'll give a try (since it is part of the deal). I'll look at other options down the road.

The Honda tall ws is just too high for my liking. Ordered up the bagger shield 11".......

wind buffeting F6B

This is my first Wing or cruiser style bike, I came from riding a VFR 800 with riser bars and tall windshield. My VFR did not seem to buffet like this? I have been riding for over 35 years and have had some road racing experience so I am not a beginner.
    I tried the 9 inch Bailey windshield , seemed like I had buffeting still over the stock, so I purchased the 11 in bagger shield ? I still am not happy, It is so bad at 70 mph that my vision seems blurry ( don't laugh ).
    I am 5' 10" , I did not want to go taller to take away the look, I may go back to the stock shield.
    What does everyone else think, I am looking for suggestions.

Cool

Welllllllll the Baggershield 11 and 17 are the same windshield with a minor difference...I am 5'10 as well and the 17 is ok for me...I am thinkin about purchasing a taller shield for the trip to Franklin for the rally and only use it for trips because of keeping the look on the bike !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Try putting your taller shield on and get to speed where you have a problem then carefully squat down to a point where it feels decent and note about how many inches you had to get down for comfy ride and use that number for next w/s. My aftermarket shield is ok not much buffing but with half helmet alittle bit too much wind noise...............I have an old stock Goldwing w/s and I'm thinking of cutting it down using this method.