Gun fire and death in Canada - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gun fire and death in Canada

All violence originates in the brain so how bout mind control instead of gun control? Look how much success was had with a simple lobotomy.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

ATF...

...should be a convenience store chain - not a bureaucracy.
    My $0.02.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    WHAT difference does a BACKGROUND check make? Criminals, thugs and druggies PURCHASE guns illegally with CASH, CASH, CASH, CASH, you guys just don't get it.

Background checks are for law abiding citizens, criminals just laugh at the laws, pay a premium for a stolen or ill-gotten fire arm and then kill at will with NO RESPECT FOR A LIFE ... what makes you think they are going to respect a stupid law or fulfill a background check? That there is a funny
    So it sounds as if you are the type of guy that thinks screw it lets just sell ak47's at the local mini mart. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Don't take my comments out of context to validate your beliefs.

My bullshit comment was in reference to the FACT that criminals can buy any firearm. It was not based on a opinion. The paragraph was self explanatory.

The NUMBERS or facts on gun violence for the cities that i mentioned above are in the top 5 and that is a fact, they also have some of the most strict gun laws on the books and that is a FACT.

Obviously you are not wanting to accept my offer for a one way ticket. I am not surprised.
    Controls must be country wide not state wide.

Your city comments are irrelevant if you can just leave the city and buy a gun and by pass any restrictions. If I wanted to I'd live in any city, i would. I've lived in many cities from London in the UK to Joberg in SA. You simply cannot argue that countries with gun control are safer than countries without.

Cool

NO !!! All he is saying is that criminals are criminals because they violate the law...up to and to include any gun laws that may be in the way of purchasing any gun(s).

Actually a pretty easy concept to grasp.... Good will do good, Bad will do bad....simple
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Controls must be country wide not state wide.

Your city comments are irrelevant if you can just leave the city and buy a gun and by pass any restrictions. If I wanted to I'd live in any city, i would. I've lived in many cities from London in the UK to Joberg in SA. You simply cannot argue that countries with gun control are safer than countries without.
    You also can not argue that all of those folks are sheep to a slaughter....just sayin
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    You also can not argue that all of those folks are sheep to a slaughter....just sayin
    if there are any left after you've killed each other

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    The unarmed populaces of Iraq and the likes are nothing more than a "flock of lambs" being slaughtered by the ISIS. Those who rule by the fear of beheading and such have complete control over the unarmed citizenry. Bet things would be much different if all the folks were armed
    Iraq ranks number 8 in in the world for guns per capita so I am not sure why you think they are all a bunch of pu**ies. In fact didn't they manage to kill a whole bunch of American GI'S when they were in the mood to?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_...ita_by_country

Man has been killing man since Cain and Able without any gun laws or whatever law is available..If someone wants to kill others, rocks, clubs, knives, swords, slingshots, etc.etc.etc..become weapons of choice...Nothing is going to change among man-kind and his actions until the World comes to an end...Which will eventually happen!!!!...Guns laws, gun control, whatever control...DOES NOT WORK!!!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaygollner View Post
    So it sounds as if you are the type of guy that thinks screw it lets just sell ak47's at the local mini mart. Am I missing something?
    Never implied such a ridiculous statement, you missed my point

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    NO !!! All he is saying is that criminals are criminals because they violate the law...up to and to include any gun laws that may be in the way of purchasing any gun(s).

Actually a pretty easy concept to grasp.... Good will do good, Bad will do bad....simple
    BINGO !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    if there are any left after you've killed each other

You're implying that we're all criminals who kill. 99.9% of Gun owners are responsible citizens.
    There is nothing wrong with being prepared to defend yourself, your family or anyone that is being victimized by a gun wielding thug.

I prefer to have a firearm and NOT need it ..... instead of NEEDING a firearm and not having one.
    I believe if everyone had a gun, criminals would think twice before doing something stupid that may ultimately be their last time doing something stupid.

Even though here in Florida, Helmets are not required .... I wear my Helmet and leather jacket 99.9% of the time .... again, I rather wear my gear (and it gets hot) and not need it instead of needing it as I go down and not wearing it. It's PREVENTATIVE or reducing the amount of risk or damage caused on to you. It's a TOOL, use it wisely.

For those criminals that become lost and try to break into my home, I let them know exactly where they are at ....

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.