F4 Customs windshield

Thread: F4 Customs windshield

F4 Customs windshield

Looking for another windshield. Currently using a 11 to 19 Bagger shield. Debating on going with a Clearview or F4. With Wingstuff having 15% off of the F4 this week I might need to make a decision soon. Looking for input on the 2 shields.

I'm 5'8" and have an Ultimate seat on the bike with Ergo III highway pegs. I prefer to ride with my feet on the pegs for more of a stretched out cruiser type ride. With the Baggershield at 19 I'm looking though the shield when riding with my feet on the highway pegs. I can look over it but have to sit up very straight to do it.

I like the idea of the recurve on Clearview.

Does anyone know if the F4 has a curve at the top or just everything on the same plane.

Also how does F4 measure their windshields thinking I want a 16 or 18? Clear view has a good pic of how they measure but haven't seen the same type of info for the F4.

Thanks for any input you can provide.

Cool

I have no answers for the F-4.... but.... I bought a used shield JUST to figure out how high I wanted one.... the width on most is close to the same, but there is really no way to judge height !!! I would add a piece of blue tape and ride and see if I could see over the shield, kept raising and lowering it till I got the height I wanted..... If this will help anyone, I would be happy to mail it to you as long as you are willing to send it along if someone asks....

Not trying to jack your thread...just being helpful...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I have an F4 and love it. No curve, though.

It oughta be a crime to have this much fun on a motorcycle.

Klock Werks Flare has a re-cruve on their shields and they look great on the F6B. The current Klockwerks F6B shield in 14" and made to be looked over. They also recently released some new Goldwing 1800 shields that have a vent. Not sure how the fitment would be on the F6B.

No curve on the F4 windshield because of distortion. Measure your windshield from the rubber molding to the height you want. I use the F4 tinted 14" I can look over it or through it in the rain.