New Moto Guzzi line up 2014/15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Moto Guzzi line up 2014/15

New Moto Guzzi line up 2014/15

What do you think?

And the prototype MGX-21 very aggressive..

Love the looks of the MGX-21 concept bike. Good article in the new Cycle World where the Moto Guzzi Griso 8V won top honors over the BMW R9T, Honda CB1100 and Indian Scout.

Quote Originally Posted by XKnight View Post
    Love the looks of the MGX-21 concept bike. Good article in the new Cycle World where the Moto Guzzi Griso 8V won top honors over the BMW R9T, Honda CB1100 and Indian Scout.

I do not think will go into production, at least as we see it. For now it is a prototype but the cards look good.

EICMA 2014 Rho Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo View Post

EICMA 2014 Rho Italy.
    Yes - Italians have the best food , fast cars and beautiful women . This bike is matching their personalities . I love it , but still F6B is my PRIMO SORTO :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    Yes - Italians have the best food , fast cars and beautiful women . This bike is matching their personalities . I love it , but still F6B is my PRIMO SORTO :-)
    So my Italian wife who is a gourmet chef and drives an Alfa Romeo is a good catch then?

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post

Those look really nice, but they've never been on my radar. I love how symmetrical they look!

I'm curious, with such great brands as Moto Guzzi and Aprilia, why would Harley's and Honda's be so popular in Italy?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Those look really nice, but they've never been on my radar. I love how symmetrical they look!

I'm curious, with such great brands as Moto Guzzi and Aprilia, why would Harley's and Honda's be so popular in Italy?

Bobby...Italy is a strange country.... We have a great motorcycle tradition,Moto Guzzi,Ducati,MV Agusta (once),Aprilia etc. But the myth harley davidson appeared in 1984 in Milan by Talamo,has upset everything was normal before. Making HD a luxury and expensive for a few...
    A business that has made a lot of money...Here come the bike .... but not the rest.
    The rest is the intelligence to know how to sell and treat the customer as they do only in america.
    Our dealers are adept at stealing money....If we compare a jacket HD from $ 80, in Italian dealers sell for 200 EUR,about 249.78 dollars....
    They created the American myth where everyone wants to make the Americans, too bad that we are light years away...speculation, low capacity to treat the customer..harley Italy turns a blind eye to convenience.
    My childhood dream was Harley ... but one day I woke up!
    And as the saying goes, "Now that I've lost my sight I see more".

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post

Opposite attraction is poisonous ...