First, I've tried the search function and can't find the answer, so if this has been answered, I apologize. I'm new to the f6b, having done 75000 miles in the last 8 years on two cruisers. VTX 1300 and Yamaha roadliner. I traded for the f6b because I was tired of the "personality" of the v-twin and wanted something with smooth power and better handling. Let me say that in those categories, I'm more than satisfied! Now to my issue. I NEED MORE LEG ROOM. I ride a lot. I live in East Tennessee and have made two trips to Sturgis, two Key West rides, a 5500 mile trip to Tombstone, Az which included an iron butt from Albequerque to Memphis, and last spring rode to Bar Harbor, Maine. Before I sink 500 - 750 bucks on a new seat, I'd love to hear from anyone who has replaced the stock seat with either the Mustang or Ultimate specifically regarding seating position. I think I would be much more comfortable on long rides (more than 500 miles per day) if I was a couple of inches further back in the saddle. Thanks for any input...