Windshields for the F6B ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windshields for the F6B ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bagger shield

Quote Originally Posted by Limbuck View Post
    What are ya'll thinking about the BaggerShield adjustable? The more I look the more practical it appears. Flip up for open road and down fro run around??
    I have the bagger shield and like it a lot. I haven't used the flip up portion yet.

I went with the 15" clear Cee Bailey without the vent

Was hard making the decision, but I went without the vent and at 5'9" the 15" is perfect for me. I see right over the top. The difference is dramatic. I can now hear the radio as well. The bike still looks good with this windshield.

Just installed the Baggershield 19" vented clear on my F6B today.Fit was great and install was easy.What a difference.I look over the top as my 6'4" frame has a long torso.No wind blast and the stereo sounds clear at any speed.Shield was set up for the 3 existing mount bolts and is steady as a rock as I rode it in pretty high winds today to test.

Windbender for me...

.....and it works great!

F6B.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Moneybags View Post
    .....and it works great!

Attachment 256
    I really like the looks of the windbender, and it's adjustable....Hmmmm

Cee Bailey’s 13”, Light Gray Tint for me. I’m 5’8”, I can see clear over it and it has been a tremendous help as far as wind noise and head movement. One thing I did notice is that with earplugs in, I get a low frequency rumble that gets annoying real quick...solution...no earplugs or install them in my ear loosely. Install is 15 minutes at best, and hey, it’s Cee Bailey=quality.
    Still Wingman after the site crash!

Got the 13" from Cee Bailey's, in dark. Just love it ! I am 6'0" and can see over the top easely. I don't like to see through, so it is perfect.

windbender

Quote Originally Posted by BACA View Post
    .....and it works great!

Attachment 256
    i also have a electric wind bender, that works very good, with just a touch of a switch i can raise and lower it for the perfect ride with no wind buffeting at all, and drop it for in town, or fast cornering with the sport bikes. sometimes i may ride five different gl1800 in one day, that have all different types of shields, this wind bender is the best i have ever tried on a gl1800. dale

Anyone using the F4 Customs 14"

If you are using the F4 Customs 14" windshield, I would like to know how it performs. Any wind buffeting? etc.

I have only had my bike for a few days so far, but I really like the 19" adjustable Baggershield..Seems to work for me at 5'9"...I just don't like the drone at 60-75 that I get from the Cobra Pipes..Interesting though, If I flip up the face shield on my HJC helmet most of the drone sound quiets down.....