Bike MP3 CB Evolution Radio with F6B Enable Kit

Thread: Bike MP3 CB Evolution Radio with F6B Enable Kit

Bike MP3 CB Evolution Radio with F6B Enable Kit

Anyone currently using or have experience with the Bike MP3 Evolution CB Radio with the F6B enable kit? And did you do the install yourself or pay an installer? If you are using the CB what type of antenna setup do you have?

I am patiently waiting for the 2015 F6B's to be released because I want the factory installed cruise control and looking at the Bike MP3 CB radio for communication.

Thanks for your time!
    Mark A Holmes
    Pace, FL

PM sent. Have Bike MP3 cb kit for sale. Thanks

I installed a Honda 2010 CB radio with the F6B enable kit myself and if you study BikeMP3's video and do each step carefully you shouldn't have a problem with the install. I haven't had a problem since I installed it and it works very very well.

I fabricated my own antenna mount, to replace the stock antenna, out of a piece of aluminum so I could mount a 2' Firestick to the bike. It took some trial and error but it works. I know of no one who sells an antenna mount for the CB antenna using the location of the stock antenna. Mine's not the prettiest but it works and "out of sight - out of mind". Once I had it all set up I used a SWR meter to calibrate the CB and I can honestly say I've had no problems. I ride alot with Goldwing friends and my CB works just as good as their factory installs.

The only thing I noticed is the CB kit came with a couple of extra filters that I didn't need to install.....a quick call to BikeMP3 verified that the 2012+ models didn't need those two filters. I'm sure the Evolution CB kit is probably easier to install and more straight forward because it was designed to use the F6B enable kit. The Evolution CB's were still in the development stage when I ordered mine. If I had to do it over again I probably would order the Evolution CB.

Hope that helps.
    Ride Safe!