ORDERED A 2015 F6B DELUXE

Thread: ORDERED A 2015 F6B DELUXE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawChuck View Post
    Okay, I understand what your saying and maybe that's the case here, every state being different. I think for us to be able to make an apple to apple comparison, out the door price should exclude sales tax, licensing and registration, otherwise the pricing is meaningless. For example, we don't have sales tax in New Hampshire. Does that mean I got a better out the door price on my bike?

We should standardize the pricing, so each of us will know if we in fact are getting a fair deal on the purchase of our F6B's in the future,
    No sales tax in NH ? Their getting that money somewhere.

Congrats on your purchase. I'm curious if the exhaust sound if significantly different?

You will enjoy. As far as the exhaust Honda put the new exhaust from the Valkerie on the 15's. They have a deeper note but not considerably louder. Took a Valk for a test ride this summer so thats how I know.
    2013 F6B in black of course

Quote Originally Posted by DaWadd View Post
    You will enjoy. As far as the exhaust Honda put the new exhaust from the Valkerie on the 15's. They have a deeper note but not considerably louder. Took a Valk for a test ride this summer so thats how I know.
    Um, the Valkyrie exhaust would not reach to the rear of the F6B saddle bags Don't think that is true. Maybe the plumbing is the same inside of the pipes. I could see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    Um, the Valkyrie exhaust would not reach to the rear of the F6B saddle bags Don't think that is true. Maybe the plumbing is the same inside of the pipes. I could see that.
    Good point. Must be the same internals as the F6B exhaust is longer.
    2013 F6B in black of course