ORDERED A 2015 F6B DELUXE - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ORDERED A 2015 F6B DELUXE

Congrats on your purchase. I'm curious if the exhaust sound if significantly different?

You will enjoy. As far as the exhaust Honda put the new exhaust from the Valkerie on the 15's. They have a deeper note but not considerably louder. Took a Valk for a test ride this summer so thats how I know.
    2013 F6B in black of course

Quote Originally Posted by DaWadd View Post
    You will enjoy. As far as the exhaust Honda put the new exhaust from the Valkerie on the 15's. They have a deeper note but not considerably louder. Took a Valk for a test ride this summer so thats how I know.
    Um, the Valkyrie exhaust would not reach to the rear of the F6B saddle bags Don't think that is true. Maybe the plumbing is the same inside of the pipes. I could see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    Um, the Valkyrie exhaust would not reach to the rear of the F6B saddle bags Don't think that is true. Maybe the plumbing is the same inside of the pipes. I could see that.
    Good point. Must be the same internals as the F6B exhaust is longer.
    2013 F6B in black of course

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawChuck View Post
    Sorry, I got a little off track here. Congratulations, Mark, on the purchase of your new 2015 F6B Deluxe. Wishing you many years of safe, trouble free riding enjoyment. Chuck
    No worries Chuck, yes the $1904.00 was for the extra stuff such as tax, registration, freight, assembly and prep, etc. Here in Florida the dealer takes care of registering new vehicles and obtains the license plate for the new owner.

Since Honda just released the 2015 prices for the F6B I believe the $19,999.00 was a good price before the the extra added charges. That said, in the months to come I'm sure Cycle Trader will show competitive prices throughout the country. I have a good relationship with salesman and wanted to give him some business. Now waiting patiently for the delivery, already started buying stuff!!!!
    Mark A Holmes
    Pace, FL

Again, I suggest that what one pays for his bike is their own business!!..If your happy with the deal and dealer all is great...Who really cares about, out-the-door prices, what state does what, etc. etc.....No matter when you buy, where you buy, and what accessories are added, someone, somewhere, always claims they got a better deal....Comparison shopping can be done on the internet and prices are usually are over the map.....There are just too many factors involved to think that one price will be better than another....I know we like to compare on this site as we all have the same interests in the F6B..but pricing is so variable that it seems of little significance to worry about what others paid....JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Again, I suggest that what one pays for his bike is their own business!!..If your happy with the deal and dealer all is great...Who really cares about, out-the-door prices, what state does what, etc. etc.....No matter when you buy, where you buy, and what accessories are added, someone, somewhere, always claims they got a better deal....Comparison shopping can be done on the internet and prices are usually are over the map.....There are just too many factors involved to think that one price will be better than another....I know we like to compare on this site as we all have the same interests in the F6B..but pricing is so variable that it seems of little significance to worry about what others paid....JMHO
    +1

The most important thing is that when you enjoy your bike, you prob will not even remember how much you paid for it! you will be enjoying riding it so much that you won't have the time to think about the price you paid! At least that's how I am...

I wasn't patient enough to wait for the 15 to come out and ended up with a 2014 deluxe with no cruise..... (I would have loved to have the new flat gray of the 2015 AND the cruise!!)

I'm so happy for you and it's will be the longest winter till you get the bike! Congrats!

When I read how little Americans pay for their bikes compared to Canadians, and even moreso for the Aussies and Europeans, I just shrug my shoulders and say "life is short".

My only advice is, if money is tight, just don't go overboard and risk everything.

There are several, but only several, more important things in life than owning an F6B.
    Now let me just see if I can think of any of them.

Congrats! And thanks for sharing the price. I really appreciate it when prices paid are shared on the forum. As someone who hasn't purchased an F6B yet and is willing to fly-n-buy, knowing what people paid will be quite helpful when it comes time to negotiate. Cycle trader prices are helpful too, but you never know how much those dealers will add in "fees".

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    Reverse? You in the states? I was assuming by WA you are.
    Yes indeedy, Washington state where the soggy side of grey, is my day.
    ss^,
    Ken