ORDERED A 2015 F6B DELUXE - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ORDERED A 2015 F6B DELUXE

I paid my 2014, EUR 25000.00. the price of the model 2015 is not yet on the price list..
    I believe will exceed EUR 26000.00.

Quote Originally Posted by fxdl2051 View Post
    Just saw the 2015 at the bike show today. Wow, is all I can say, it's farking gorgeous and the cruise and reverse will prove worthwhile I think, I'd be happy with the purchase.
    Interesting. According to the Honda's US website, the F6B doesn't have reverse available. I wonder if a euro spec F6B is making the rounds, or if Honda ended up adding reverse to the US bikes, but didn't bother updating their website.

Quote Originally Posted by CheesyRider View Post
    Interesting. According to the Honda's US website, the F6B doesn't have reverse available. I wonder if a euro spec F6B is making the rounds, or if Honda ended up adding reverse to the US bikes, but didn't bother updating their website.
    I sat on the 2015 gray model at the IMS show last week. The US model does not have reverse, just the added cruise control and black pipes...that's why the additional $500 added to the MSRP.

Honda may build different lines for other countries, such as the added ABS...and maybe they are testing the reverse function in other countries... Don't know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]