ORDERED A 2015 F6B DELUXE
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ORDERED A 2015 F6B DELUXE

ORDERED A 2015 F6B DELUXE

I ordered a 2015 F6B Deluxe yesterday from my local dealer, I ordered the silver. I feel as through I got a good price, it was $19,999.00 and the out the door price was $21,903.00. The dealer had a red 2013 Deluxe model on the floor he wanted to sell me for $15,500.00 but I want the factory curuise control on the 2015. Also yesterday was the first time I saw the suggested MSRP price on the Honda Powersports website, deluxe model listed at $21,499.00. Now............I'm waiting patiently for delivery, salesman said it would be at the dealership in January 2015.
    Mark A Holmes
    Pace, FL

Good for you!!! And you will be able to ride in Jan..... and the first to post a price !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Just saw the 2015 at the bike show today. Wow, is all I can say, it's farking gorgeous and the cruise and reverse will prove worthwhile I think, I'd be happy with the purchase.
    ss^,
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by fxdl2051 View Post
    Just saw the 2015 at the bike show today. Wow, is all I can say, it's farking gorgeous and the cruise and reverse will prove worthwhile I think, I'd be happy with the purchase.
    Reverse? You in the states? I was assuming by WA you are.

I know math is not my strong point, but I don't understand how you went from a great price of $19,999 to out the door at $21,903 .
    That's a difference of $1904, am I missing something?
    Remember,There are three kinds of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawChuck View Post
    I know math is not my strong point, but I don't understand how you went from a great price of $19,999 to out the door at $21,903 .
    That's a difference of $1904, am I missing something?
    Well, I'm not sure about where he is at, but my 13 F6B was sold to me for $15651 in July. That was the sale price. The out the door price was right around $17k. This included sales tax,licensing and registration and any and all fees. Here in Kentucky, unlike my former state of Indiana, the dealer handles my registration and get my license plate. That was an added convenience I appreciated over my past experience of standing in line at the BMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    Well, I'm not sure about where he is at, but my 13 F6B was sold to me for $15651 in July. That was the sale price. The out the door price was right around $17k. This included sales tax,licensing and registration and any and all fees. Here in Kentucky, unlike my former state of Indiana, the dealer handles my registration and get my license plate. That was an added convenience I appreciated over my past experience of standing in line at the BMV.
    Okay, I understand what your saying and maybe that's the case here, every state being different. I think for us to be able to make an apple to apple comparison, out the door price should exclude sales tax, licensing and registration, otherwise the pricing is meaningless. For example, we don't have sales tax in New Hampshire. Does that mean I got a better out the door price on my bike?

We should standardize the pricing, so each of us will know if we in fact are getting a fair deal on the purchase of our F6B's in the future,
    Remember,There are three kinds of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't.

Sorry, I got a little off track here. Congratulations, Mark, on the purchase of your new 2015 F6B Deluxe. Wishing you many years of safe, trouble free riding enjoyment. Chuck

Congrats on the new bike, you will not regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawChuck View Post
    Okay, I understand what your saying and maybe that's the case here, every state being different. I think for us to be able to make an apple to apple comparison, out the door price should exclude sales tax, licensing and registration, otherwise the pricing is meaningless. For example, we don't have sales tax in New Hampshire. Does that mean I got a better out the door price on my bike?

We should standardize the pricing, so each of us will know if we in fact are getting a fair deal on the purchase of our F6B's in the future,
    No sales tax in NH ? Their getting that money somewhere.