Grip Puppies

Thread: Grip Puppies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Grip Puppies

I'm in awe! Ordered a pair of Grip Puppies from California Sport Touring on Tuesday morning 6/25 and they were in my mail box at 11:30 a.m. today. Paid $2.82 shipping for USPS First Class. That has to be one of the quickest shipments from West to East Coasts I can recall

Took all of 10 minutes to install the Puppies. A bit of soapy water on the grips and the internal surfaces of the tubes and they went on without much effort. Used my air nozzle to push any water/soap from the mating surfaces. A few hours in the sun will rid any remaining moisture. The increased diameter of the grips are just what I was looking for Hopefully between thunder storms I'll get a chance to try them out

You should like them. I have been using some version of soft grips on all my Wings and I like the feel much better than the hard rubber small grips that come stock.

image.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Same here, I ordered mine 2 days ago and they came today! I will say that I thought from the pictures that the outside was a smooth surface (exactly how the inside looks) not "sponge" like. I hope to get these on this weekend.

I have had my Grip Puppies for about a week already and they are great very happy with them.

I want the shark puppies and can't find where to order them...it is the same company ...just can't find them except in a magazine...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Source of Shark Skin Puppies

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I want the shark puppies and can't find where to order them...it is the same company ...just can't find them except in a magazine...
    Steve:

Check this site out! They may have what your looking for!

Bob

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7...rs---sharkskin