F6B VS Kawasaki.....

Thread: F6B VS Kawasaki.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

F6B VS Kawasaki.....

I learned recently that Honda America specifically asked to Honda Japan to put into production the F6B mainly to counter the Kawasaki, which have failed to do, the store F6B vs Kawa are 6 to 1 in favor of the Kawa, now let's see if with the adoption of the back and cruise will sell some units more.
    Can you tell me something about it?

Those full faired Vulcans? Ugly ass bikes, I've only seen one-two on the street, ever.
    ss^,
    Ken

Read this. It will likely answer all your questions:

http://www.ridermagazine.com/road-te...ro-abs-se.htm/

I had a Vaquero for a few years, traded it in on the B. I never looked back other then the cruise control is the only thing I miss.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    Read this. It will likely answer all your questions:

http://www.ridermagazine.com/road-te...ro-abs-se.htm/
    I hate reading a cycle magazine were they put two bikes against each other and they never come up with a winner. But we know which bike is the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    I hate reading a cycle magazine were they put two bikes against each other and they never come up with a winner. But we know which bike is the winner.
    There never can be a "winner" between an F6B and Vaquero. With two very different bikes offering two very different riding experiences, they are comparing apples to oranges and say so in the article.

As we F6B owners know, you can't really compare an F6B to anything else other than a GL1800, because there is nothing comparable in terms of engine design.

A Vaquero can be directly compared to an HD or any other large displacement V-twin.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    There never can be a "winner" between an F6B and Vaquero. With two very different bikes offering two very different riding experiences, they are comparing apples to oranges and say so in the article.

As we F6B owners know, you can't really compare an F6B to anything else other than a GL1800, because there is nothing comparable in terms of engine design.

A Vaquero can be directly compared to an HD or any other large displacement V-twin.

+1 Excactly !!! And if I remember right the artical said the same thing !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Two motorcycles so different you can not compare. The Vaquero in europe is called Voyager, can be put in comparison with HD or other v-twin made in japan.
    What I was told is that as a matter of price (With the money of the F6 in america you take the basic model of GL) Kawasaki sells much more.
    In Italy we do not have the basic model of the GL. There is only the F6 and the new GL 40th.
    Through unofficial dealer you can have the American models where you can choose the package and the price.