BikeMP3 Shark Lights or EC Single Shooter LED Lights

Thread: BikeMP3 Shark Lights or EC Single Shooter LED Lights

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I cancelled my order for the Shark Lights at Wingstuff due to the back-order situation. Supposedly, these and the 960's were both back-ordered until late this month. In the meantime, I decided to rethink this and place a new order somewhere for something. I definitely want LED's in the lower cowl and I'm still trying to figure out what the best option is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    I cancelled my order for the Shark Lights at Wingstuff due to the back-order situation. Supposedly, these and the 960's were both back-ordered until late this month. In the meantime, I decided to rethink this and place a new order somewhere for something. I definitely want LED's in the lower cowl and I'm still trying to figure out what the best option is right now.
    We have Sharks on the shelf and also 960s Wingstuff will have them next week also

Plus we can do yellow at a small charge
    Pete
    BikeMP3

http://WWW.BIKEMP3.COM

"What is now proved was once only imagined."
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro66 View Post
    We have Sharks on the shelf and also 960s Wingstuff will have them next week also

Plus we can do yellow at a small charge
    Thanks, Pete! I went ahead and ordered the 960's direct from your site. The freight was a bit steep but at least you have them in stock and can ship immediately.

Thanks, Pete! I went ahead and ordered the 960's direct from your site. The freight was a bit steep but at least you have them in stock and can ship immediately.
    Been looking hard at getting the 960's.Could you post your thoughts on them after install and help push me to pulling out the Visa and pullin the triggerAll kidding aside i really would like your review of these as there are not a lot out there.Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    Been looking hard at getting the 960's.Could you post your thoughts on them after install and help push me to pulling out the Visa and pullin the triggerAll kidding aside i really would like your review of these as there are not a lot out there.Thanks.
    I'll do that. It will probably be toward the end of next week.

I'll do that. It will probably be toward the end of next week.
    Thanks look forward to your review and thoughts.

How do the 960's hold up? Anyone know or have read reviews?