I was surprised to find a comment on this matter here. That proves once again that this community is great, let's keep it this way...
As a born french, asia lover, new zealand citizen, now living in canada I thought I'd share a bit. shortly though...

We hear every day about massacre around the world, these massacres only resonates when you feel concerned... I grew up in the Charlie Hebdo generation with their sense of humor, disrespect but most importantly their freedom of expression... I feel so sad that guys like Wolinsky Cabus end their lives like this...

It's about time for the highest ranking officials of Islam to send a clear message to everyone which should be relayed in any mosque, Islam isn't terrorism! otherwise soon ... any jobless kid unhappy with his life, having no future or passion whatsoever will turn to this new found way of life: anger. That is so easy to promote by Djihad's recruiters... if the message isn't relayed strongly, soon the confusion will increase and people will soon think that terrorism=islam=arabic ...

I understand how easy it can be to become upset with any government... terrorism doesn't make history ! otherwise native indians should kill all americans and canadians, mexicans should kill spanishs...

What courage does it take to dress with a bullet proof jacket and kill unarmed people... ?? So to all potential Djiadists: be a man, be courageous, strong, refuse violence, study and act to make a difference in other people's life. Follow the exemple of Madiba and Gandhi, forgive and bring people together instead of using your anger to solve your directionless pathetic lives.

Not sure this is the place to express ideas here ... but for once... I did.
Take care buddies riders! Can't wait for spring, I miss the sound of my bike....