Which Wind Screen to Buy - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Which Wind Screen to Buy

You do not want to look through a shield. Look here: https://www.bikebandit.com/blog/post...le-windshields

I really like my Klockwerks 14 inch screen. I have no complaints when riding solo and together. I'm able to actually hear the stock radio now too. I could have been gone with a 16 inch at 5'10. I did lots of research and didn't want to buy several windshields before deciding on one. Good luck in your search.

I'm much taller than you at 6' 2" but the 16 Klockwerks that was on my bike is in the spare parts pile now along with the stock mini piece of plastic. Maybe I should bolt them together and make my own two piece shield. Yep!

Windscreen

I ride with a "Windbender". I had the same windscreen on my previous bike, a full Goldwing. Mine is dark smoked. I like its adjust-ability and the lamineer lip that allows you to ride with it low enough to look over it but still deflects the wind turbulence over your head.

I am sure there are a lot of windscreens out there that work quite well. I had experience with a Windbender and enjoyed it so I bought one for this bike

Good luck

V Stream Windscreen

Anyone use the V Stream Windscreen? Size? Thoughts?

Yes, I have the N20016. I'm 5'8" and the wind hits me just above the eyes. If I used the F6B for trips I would have probably gone with the N20017 for more protection at freeway speeds.

http://www.nationalcycle.com/n20016.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rickj53 View Post
    Anyone use the V Stream Windscreen? Size? Thoughts?
    Look here:

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?1...eam+windshield

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Madstad has a cyber monday sale today. $40.00 dollars off. Still a pricey shield, but I pulled the plug. I'm not too crazy about the look, but have heard nothing but positive reviews on its performance.

I too pulled the trigger for a MadStad today.With the 15% off sale it basically got me free shipping.Went for the 15 light grey and look forward to seeing if works as well as said by many here.I have been running a 19" Baggershield with vent for the last three years and while happy with it and the baker handwings I still get some buffeting at higher speeds and hope the MadStad will get rid of that.Had put this off because of the looks which I still find unappealing but I am sure I will accept that if it works as advertised.

15" shield

That's the same size I want to get. Let me know how it works for you. I also have a 19" shield I'm running now and seem to have the same issue as you.

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    I too pulled the trigger for a MadStad today.With the 15% off sale it basically got me free shipping.Went for the 15 light grey and look forward to seeing if works as well as said by many here.I have been running a 19" Baggershield with vent for the last three years and while happy with it and the baker handwings I still get some buffeting at higher speeds and hope the MadStad will get rid of that.Had put this off because of the looks which I still find unappealing but I am sure I will accept that if it works as advertised.