Official 1st Annual F6B Rally - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Official 1st Annual F6B Rally

Just in case...

Steve, just in case this event is still happening...I have already made reservations at the same moterl in Franklin, NC. for the same dates...August 29th thru to Sept 2. Got the lower rate of $ 49.00.

Miles

I can't make it this year, thanks to family commitments...

I have a stepdaughter getting married around then. However, it's something I would be interested in going forward.

Thanks for going to the effort to set this up. I hope I get to see you all there next year!

Cool

Yes, the party is going on as scheduled...we have about ten rooms sold and hopefully more from the Rune board will join as well....The current financial situation for some is not what they wished it could be...so this may curtail some folks as well...2 months to go...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Yes, the party is going on as scheduled...we have about ten rooms sold and hopefully more from the Rune board will join as well.......
    Okay, it is 2772 miles from my house to Franklin, NC., so...it might take me a couple days to get there, but...I will be there. Already have the room reserved.

Just Booked

I just booked at the Microtel Inn, I will only be staying 2 nights but if anybody needs a place to crash out on the way through Atlanta on Thursday night feel free to hit me up.

Scott

I will be joining you guys for some of the rides but not staying at the Microtel.

I will be happy to assist in anyway possible.

Cool

Good news Jimmy !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

F6B Rally

We will be in that area during that period and want to hook up with you guys for Friday and Saturday rides for sure. We won't be in Franklin but maybe Andrews or Bryson City near by. Looking forward to seeing you folks and your machines. Be safe. Later.

Cool

Rides normally leave out at 9:00 am...when it gets closer we will set the places so you can plan your day!!! There should be a tent set up for telling lies at night!!! Should be a great time...a First rally for the F6B and we will have some Rune folks meet us there as well along with a few GW riders !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Rides normally leave out at 9:00 am...when it gets closer we will set the places so you can plan your day!!! There should be a tent set up for telling lies at night!!! Should be a great time...a First rally for the F6B and we will have some Rune folks meet us there as well along with a few GW riders !!!

Do we have to lie ? I guess I better plan on making up some Sh$t.